4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

9 years ago

Alright, so this was my very first item form the lipglass collection, and with the price I was expecting a bit more for this. The color is very beautiful, with the gold shimmers and the pretty pink color.By the way, I like how it can sort of come off nude, since the gold looks nice on my medium skin. The texture gets tacky, and the product does not stay on my lips for a long time. I wish I could have gotten more out of this product.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

Nymphette is my first product I've ever bought from MAC and it has its good points and its bad points. The color is a sheer pink with lots of gold shimmer and its really stands out on my lips, it's very pretty. The size of the tube, while I feel like I'm paying too much money for a tiny amount, is portable and fits in my pocket easily so I like that too. I doubt I'll use the whole tube up anyway. I'm split on the texture. I couldn't believe how sticky it was the first time I used it. It feels heavy on my lips but at least it has good staying power. It has a light vanilla scent, not overpowering at all. Edit: This is probably the prettiest gloss I've ever owned. Makes me look glowy and lit from within. I'd definitely buy it again for that reason alone.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This color is gorgeous in the tube, but isn't the same color on lips. It does have a lot of gold shimmer to it which is fine with me, but I was hoping it would be a little more pink. Its a very subtle pink with lots of gold in it. It's pretty, but I just wanted it to have more color. Will repurchase though since it is pretty. Purr is my fav color from mac though.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I got this lipgloss in a MAC set, as a christmas present from my sister. I literally dropped my jaw and just gasped when i saw the set for two reasons; it was pretty, and i know how expensive MAC is in Norway. And I had to use some of the products right away of course! Since the set contained this lipgloss, blush in well dressed, beauty powder in pretty baby, mineralized eyeshadow in mercurial, and zoom lash mascara in zoomblack, the easies thing to try out was to try on the lipgloss. It was love at first sight! On my lips the golden shimmer shows up very well, and then I mean VERY well. My lips are very pale, which equals zero pigmentation whatsoever, so that's maybe the reason why? Anyroad, I think it's a bit too sticky for my taste, but oh so beautiful. And I can live with sticky, since that's the only negative I have to say about it, if I look away from the price. But that's what we have internet for, eh? The stickyness is the only reason why this doesn't get 5 stars. :-)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

9 years ago

Normally I hate hate hate lipglass. I think it's too drying for my lips. But there are more lipglass colors than anything so I went for it. It's gorgeous. For us dark skinned divas, this is a must have Lip Glass, even more so than Oh Baby (which I hated). It looks pink in the tube but when you put it on you get the goldy highlights in it. Its sooooo pretty on. This will be the only lip glass I"m going to make sure I keep in my bag!

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

2.0

9 years ago

I really wanted to love this. It looks lovely in the tube, but the golden shimmer under the pink turns orange on my lips. This is probably going back to the store! I'll try another!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This was my first lipglass by MAC, I fell in love with the golden shimmer in it. I actually HATE lipglosses but after I got this I do like them but only MAC. Nymphette is a rose colour with golden shimmer in it, it goes on pretty even and one coat is enough to cover my lips. It also smells like vanilla like all MAC lipglasses and it's very sticky to the lips. Some people may hate this but I am happy with this because the gloss stays in place - I don't have to apply it every 15minutes. After drinking or eating something you do need to apply it again. Aftter all it's a nice color for a daily look which suits most women. On darked pigmented lips the golden shimmer appears more which looks even better! I like to wear this lipglass over MAC lipstick in "Lovelorn". The price is okay! But the lipglass is somehow gone in 1,5hours on me, for this price (I live in Europe!) it should stay better in place. :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This lipglass is great. it is a nice subbile color that looks good everyday (in summer its the best) when ur in the light you really see the nice golden colors. this was my first ever mac product i bought and i like it, if you are not sure of buying it i would recomend to test it out in the store then if you like it go for it! its fairly expensive and the packaging is fairly chic

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

Highly versatile & shockingly gorgeous for spring and summer. An unbeatable everyday gloss for ladies with yellow skin tones (very light to medium tan). Pair with Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (any) or Too Faced Caribbean In A Compact (Snow Bunny) for a sun-kissed glow. :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

9 years ago

Very pretty although MAC lipglasses are quite sticky, too sticky for my liking so I will not be purchasing anymore because there are cheaper brands out there that are smoother.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure