4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Sooooo versatile. If you have warmed tone skin, this is a great thing to have in your collection b/c of it's pinky golden wonderfulness. It looks good alone and it looks good with tons of different lipsticks. On me, I like it best with Bronzilla and Creme d'Nude. Nymphette is the only thing that makes Creme d'Nude wearable for me! <3!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

I'm not going to completely bash this one, because I can see this being pretty on some, however it looked awful on me. In the tube, Nymphette looks like a light to medium pink with gold shimmer. However when put on, it made my lips look darker, which I hate. It also looked like a gold glitter bomb when off on my mouth. Not flattering on me, but I can see this working for those with warmer complexions. (I am NW30).

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

10 years ago

I'm enjoying the color, gold undertone, and sheer/slightly tinted coloring. I was a little scared it might wash me out, but it doesn't do that at all. I can see why a lot of women enjoy it too, it makes lips look plump and flawless. It can go with anything, and it lasts a good while. It's a tad sticky, but nothing that's gross or can turn me off. I will be repurchasing other shades in the future.

About reviewer (213 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

AWESOME lip gloss. Gives you a nude lip, with a subtle difference. It is sort of like a dusky rose but with warmth from the gold sheen. It is a very pleasing effect and completes any look nicely.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

10 years ago

i love this lip gloss!! its such a pretty color and its so smooth, after a while it kind of gets sticky but it doesnt bother me cuz i just dap it with a napkin and its good again. this is one of my favorite mac lip glosses :) so pretty

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 years ago

Another *love at first swipe* product from MAC. I am a MAC fanatic and I cannot believe I have passed this lipglass all these years. It looked too dark and even unappealing in the tube. Anyway the name "nymphette" has always drawn me since I'm a freak at heart (lol!) But anyway, the MAC sa tried this on me today and I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't even pair this with any lipstick and it looked seriously exotic over my medium pigmented lips. I'm a nude lip gal but this does the job! Its a light nude pink with a beautiful gold sheen shade. This seems like a pretty universal shade.. I can't imagine this looking bad on anyone. Try it for yourself ladies! I feel like a true nymph with this gloss!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Nymphette makes my lips a slightly darker pink shade, with lots of gold shimmer. It's such a unique lipgloss and VERY pretty! Sort of sticky, but most lipglosses are. I like to pair this with NARS Orgasm blush.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesHazel

10 years ago

On my hand Nymphette is a mid-tone pink with gold shimmer. On my lips is a very light barely-there pink with a gold sheen. It's like Expensive Pink but in lipglass form. I love it. It goes great with gold eye looks. The gold is not over the top and it's not gritty like some of the dazzleglasses. Sometimes I use it over Viva Glam V or just on it's own.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

10 years ago

I love the gold shimmer in this, but it's only noticeable if you look up close on my lips. Its really glossy, which is a good thing. Usually most glosses are only glossy when the light reflects off them, but this is nice even in darker lighting. My tube leaks, and i hardly ever reach for this color. I think it would suit warmer tones better.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Everyone told me that Nymphette was the one must have colour. It looks like a purple with heavy gold shimmer in the tube. On my lips, the purple totally dissolves and the gold shimmer remains. Not a very versatile lip colour for me, but still something I can use for a very nude lip.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm