4.3

price range

Reviews

frombisco

Mar/09/2010

I'm enjoying the color, gold undertone, and sheer/slightly tinted coloring. I was a little scared it might wash me out, but it doesn't do that at all. I can see why a lot of women enjoy it too, it makes lips look plump and flawless. It can go with anything, and it lasts a good while. It's a tad sticky, but nothing that's gross or can turn me off. I will be repurchasing other …Read more

About reviewer (213 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Mar/09/2010

AWESOME lip gloss. Gives you a nude lip, with a subtle difference. It is sort of like a dusky rose but with warmth from the gold sheen. It is a very pleasing effect and completes any look nicely.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

frombriii

Mar/08/2010

i love this lip gloss!! its such a pretty color and its so smooth, after a while it kind of gets sticky but it doesnt bother me cuz i just dap it with a napkin and its good again. this is one of my favorite mac lip glosses :) so pretty

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/06/2010

Another *love at first swipe* product from MAC. I am a MAC fanatic and I cannot believe I have passed this lipglass all these years. It looked too dark and even unappealing in the tube. Anyway the name "nymphette" has always drawn me since I'm a freak at heart (lol!) But anyway, the MAC sa tried this on me today and I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Mar/05/2010

Nymphette makes my lips a slightly darker pink shade, with lots of gold shimmer. It's such a unique lipgloss and VERY pretty! Sort of sticky, but most lipglosses are. I like to pair this with NARS Orgasm blush.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesHazel

Feb/24/2010

On my hand Nymphette is a mid-tone pink with gold shimmer. On my lips is a very light barely-there pink with a gold sheen. It's like Expensive Pink but in lipglass form. I love it. It goes great with gold eye looks. The gold is not over the top and it's not gritty like some of the dazzleglasses. Sometimes I use it over Viva Glam V or just on it's own.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

3.0

Feb/17/2010

I love the gold shimmer in this, but it's only noticeable if you look up close on my lips. Its really glossy, which is a good thing. Usually most glosses are only glossy when the light reflects off them, but this is nice even in darker lighting. My tube leaks, and i hardly ever reach for this color. I think it would suit warmer tones better.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesHazel

3.0

Feb/17/2010

Everyone told me that Nymphette was the one must have colour. It looks like a purple with heavy gold shimmer in the tube. On my lips, the purple totally dissolves and the gold shimmer remains. Not a very versatile lip colour for me, but still something I can use for a very nude lip.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Feb/15/2010

This is a gorgeous,gorgeous color... If I had a choice to only have one MAC lipglass it'll have to be Nymphette! I've been a fan of this shimmery golden pink forever...because Nymphette packs a lot of pigment I can use this without layers of lipstick and/or lipliner beneath, a beautiful neutral pink look that stands the test of time...I <3 this!!
My holy grail lipglass!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

fromjulalg

Feb/10/2010

Perfect every day pink! It's not too warm or too cool toned. The gold shimmer really brightens up your face and makes your lips look plumper. Goes with most looks.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age25-29