4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/10/2003

Nymphette is so much prettier than I had expected. I was afraid that it wouldn't show up on me, but it was a pink with peach undertones and has beautiful gold shimmer. Great gloss for the summer. I paired it with Spice liner at the counter and it gave me a wonderful YLBB look for the summer.

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

May/10/2003

Love this color! I'm a NW20. This on me is a pink with gold shimmer. Not frosty at all. I like it because it's not a lot of color but some color with some shimmer.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/10/2003

I'm a big Lipglass fan, and I *love* this color! I'm a PPP, cool-toned, ruddy complexion, and this looks great on me. It looks a peachy-pink in the tube, but goes on more of a sheer light pink with lots of gold shimmer! I've been wearing this with Jordana's Beach Sand liner, but will try it with Cedar too as someone else here recommended.

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

May/10/2003

Gorgeous pink with gold shimmer. Unfortunately, on my highly pigmented lips, the only noticeable color was the gold shimmer. Very pretty though, great for the summer.

About reviewer (921 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

May/09/2003

What a gorgeous color for the summer or for the winter! (it'll look even better in the summer with tanned skin). Nymphette sort of resembles prr since it is a peachy pink. However, nymphette is less frosty, has more gold fine shimmer in it, and is a bit more peach. But like I said a beautiful color. It is not highly pigmented but does show up on the lips. This may be one MAC l/g I actually …Read more

About reviewer (475 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

May/09/2003

This is my all time favorite gloss. THe color is wonderful. It reminds me a tiny bit of prrr but with a golden shimmer to it.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesHazel

May/09/2003

Ligth soft pink with golden shimmer describes this stunning shade. Looks stunning for a nude lip look with MAC spice. Great vanilla scent and not horribly sticky. Love this stuff!

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

May/08/2003

I Love this colour, as soon as I read the other reviews I ran out to get mine. Its a warm mauve with golden shimmer. It would look nice on anyone. Fortunately I called the MAC hotline, and they told me this will be a permanant edition to the exsisting Lipglass colours. This is sure to be a great seller. It would work on anyone.

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesGreen

May/08/2003

This is the prettiest lipglass I have ever seen! This is an incredible warm pink that is sheer and loaded with golden shimmer. Sticky as hell, but aren't they all? I can't imagine that this wouldn't work for almost anyone. I will be purchasing a 2nd so I can keep one in my handbag and one in my make-up kit.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromPeggyA

May/08/2003

I have been waiting and waiting to be able to purchase the new Mac lipglass in Nymphette. Last night I was searching in vain for this color at Nordstroms. Luckily my sales person asked an associate when this color was going to be available and the associate said today. Lucky for me they said I could buy one last night (since I had no intention of going back today to get it). Nymphette is just as …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (821 reviews)

Age36-43