4.3

Reviews

3.0
fromamyaub

May/18/2003

A very nice looking pinky-gold in the tube. However, it doesnt really show up on my pigmented lips well at all. Looks really nice over pinky-gold l/s however so chances are that I will rebuy this again.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

1.0
fromtyleka

May/18/2003

SOOOO Pretty in the tube, but sooo disappointing if you have pigmented lips. Won't show up at all, even with different liners- just looks like clear lipgloss. Such a shame. Yes, I could probably make it work with the right lipstick underneath, but why with all the similar lipsticks on the market would I put fourth so much effort into one lipgloss?

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromlisat

May/16/2003

This to me looks a lot like courting rose. Just a hint more gold. Very pretty but wouldn't want both of them. Gives a pretty iridescence to the lips. Looks great with a tan but not too sure how I would like it in the winter.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Other

EyesBlue

May/16/2003

I am very pleased with this gloss. First of all, I have to say that none of the lipglasses have worked for me.. most of them gave me a weird sort of liplook, but not this baby. In the tube this is a lovely cool rose with gold shimmer. On my pigmented lips this turns warmer and the shimmers are by no means overpowering. This is a great pinky nude look that I think will be perfect for summer!

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

May/15/2003

I got this free from MAC because there was a mix-up in a class I was taking. I had really been wanting this lipgloss, but am a little disappointed. It is a pinker version of Lovechild - pink gloss with gold shimmer. When on (I am a PPP with pink undertones, red hair, and blue/grey/green eyes, and medium amount of pigment in my lips), it is mostly gold shimmer, with just a touch of pink. The …Read more

About reviewer (406 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

fromkontro

May/15/2003

I am a PPP/LLL with fairly pigmented lips, and I LOVE Nymphette, which also happens to be my very first MAC lipglass! It's not as sticky as I thought it would be, and the color is so flattering-- looks very bright, but goes on as shimmery gold with just a hint of pink. I love it!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

May/15/2003

I *love* this lipglass. I am an NC20, with very pigmented lips and can't wear some of the lighter lipglass colors as they wash me out. I was late to the party on this one! It's a beautiful soft pink with gold shimmer to it. It's everything I wanted Prrr to be but wasn't. This is the first soft color that I can wear. Even after the gloss wears off, my lips were left with a …Read more

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

May/14/2003

Simply gorgeous. A warm pink, infused with gold shimmer. Excellent staying power. Sexy, without trying too hard. May replace Lure-X as my favourite Lipglass. :)

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

fromnunu

May/14/2003

GGG-DDD skin here (NC43-45). I didn't try this for weeks, because I assumed it wouldn't work on me, it's such a light pink. However, it's actually a very chameleon-like shade. On me it's a fabulous golden tint, natural yet metallic. Very hard to describe, but even the MA was enamoured with the way it looked. :)

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

May/13/2003

This is going to be one of my staple lipglosses. Quite frankly, I could get rid of 99% of the others I have and be very happy! I have fairly light lips and this gloss gives them a natural colour with a fabulous bronze shimmer. I love how it looks like a gloss version of Trax in the tube! It is exceptionally nice over lipstick or a liner. Love it! Everyone needs Nymphette, so glad it is …Read more

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age