4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/05/2003

A beautiful lighter pinky peachy shade with a golden fleck to it. VERY closs to NARS sweet dreams but more opaque to me. I love this gloss on and it is just beautiful over another lipstick. I would wear it anyway, alone, over MAC cedar lipliner or over any lipstick. Looks FAB with NARS orgasm blush as well. A must have!

About reviewer (551 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jun/04/2003

This gloss is gorgeous, but it doesn't live up to the hype. It is a sheer bright pinky peach with the perfect amount of gold shimmer, it is perfect for a warm, tropical summer look. It doesn't seem to last as long as some of the other Lipglasses, unfortunately, which is why I gave it 4 out of 5. I will probably repurchase next summer.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jun/04/2003

Beautiful shimmery-nude-pink on me. Yummy vanilla fragrance, easy to apply, not too sticky. I wish it would last longer...but like most glosses, I have to keep applying. I like the fact that the gloss doesn't travel up the wand like it does with my Chanel Glossimer. Nymphette is a Spring/Summer color for me because I prefer something more "festive" - like Gaze, in the Fall/Winter.

About reviewer (374 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/03/2003

Wow, wow and WOW! This is the prettiest MAC lipglass made to date. Very flattering sheerish Pink Gold color. I love this shade and wear it all the time. Highly Recommend.

About reviewer (1058 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromCasii

Jun/03/2003

Reminds me a lot of Nars Sweet Dreams with it's champagne golden pink, but better since it's considerably cheaper. Great over lipstics or alone (esp. when tan)!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

HairRed

fromSuzy_h

Jun/02/2003

This is kind of similar to Chanel's Twinkle Glossimer except it is much more of a pink and doesnt have as much gold shimmer. The lip liner you use will make the key difference with this product-no liner will give you a very sheery almost clear gloss unless you are darker skinned or tan. Add liner and voila it will turn pinky or brown depending on the hue of the liner. I use Chanel's …Read more

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/01/2003

Nyphette is definitely one of my most favourite Lipglasses. I am so glad that this is not a limited edition. It is a sheer pinky-peach with beautiful gold shimmer. Lipglasses are $15 CAD.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

May/31/2003

this is another one of my favorite lipglasses! perfect for summer (like Prrr). nice peachy-pink with gold shimmer color. very tacky. 5++++++

About reviewer (118 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromgamine

May/30/2003

This was a disappointment for me especially after buying it the day it came out after hearing all the raves. Like the rest of the ladies who have pigmented lips, Nymphette showed up as frosty gold/bronzey shimmer gloss with no pink.
To make the best of it, I've learned to slick on tinted/clear gloss first and very sleerly apply Nymphette over my lips with my finger to keep the gold …

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

May/30/2003

Nymphette is a gorgeous sheer golden pink. Very lovely but I think it looks best when layered over lipstick. When I applied alone, it was just too clear.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

AgeUnder 18