4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/28/2003

Yes, I agree with all the postive comments. In fact, they basically took all the points I was going to say to brag about how nice this lipglass is, so maybe I should shut up now.
<p>Well this review really wasn't going to be long anyway, and I plan to shut up soon. Yes, and I know this is pointless, but before I leave, you really should consider buying this, since it works …

About reviewer (119 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

3.0

Jun/25/2003

Nymphette looks pinkish with gold flecks in the tube, but shows up as a gold sheen. Where's the pink?? It washes me out when used on a bare face, but after pairing it with the aquadisiac shadows, I was pretty hooked on this color. I *might* repurchase it.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

HairBrunette

Jun/24/2003

I loved the look of this gloss on my lips, but since my lips are already pigmented, the pink didn't show up as much as I would have liked. I have to use a liner to really get the right emphasis from it. Other than that, this gloss is very pretty! :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Jun/23/2003

Next to Ghetto, this rates as one of my favourite Lipglasses. My lips are quite pigmented so this provides just the right amount of colour. It is a softer version of Prrr with some gold shimmer. I gave it four lipsticks because the stickyness tends to bother me after a while =(

About reviewer (103 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlond

Jun/22/2003

FOr me, i have very little pigment on my lips and this turns very gold on my lips. It's hard to see the pink tone that it seems to be in the little lipgloss tube. I just use some lipliner to change the color and it works fine. very versatile as you can change how you want it to look, dpeending on what lipstick or liner you use underneath. UPDATE 12-24-04: I love it! My makeup preferences …Read more

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

frommeecee

Jun/18/2003

I love this color, very pretty and great for summer.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/18/2003

Sooo pretty! For some reason, this pink gold gloss doesn't wash out my pigmented lips. Instead it adds a pretty wash of pink glimmer that looks great alone and adds depth, glamour and a summery feel to lots of lipsticks and liners. A definite staple!

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jun/18/2003

I'd read that this wasn't ideal for people with very pigmented lips so I decided to stay away from it. Last weekend I stopped at a MAC counter (for Coco Beach) and decided to check Nymphette out. I'm in love!! It doesn't provide as much color for me as it would for someone with pale lips, but it brightens up my lips & face like I never thought possible! Thank you MAC for …Read more

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/16/2003

I love it.looks great with everything just the color I've been looking for.shimmery pink and gold what more can a girl ask for and it's alot cheaper that my chanel glossimers.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromnessac

Jun/15/2003

i was pretty scared of the color in the tube... it looked way too pink with too much gold in it. however, i love it on my lips. it adds just a touch of color, and it is not overpowering at all. i think it gonna become a favorite real soon :)

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool