4.3

price range

Reviews

fromannez

Jul/21/2003

This is what i have been looking for. The pink from Prr and the pretty golden shimmer from Lychee Luxe in one! And it's not as sticky as other Lipglasses, maybe it's been reformulated... Nice!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/20/2003

This color is so beautiful. On my lips, it's a very sheer pink with heavy gold shimmer and gorgeous shine. This is a color I can see working for anyone!

About reviewer (616 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

frommamba

Jul/19/2003

Beautiful golden gloss with a little bit of pink – but it doesn’t really show (if you want a similar color with more pink try hi-resin rose tinted lipglass). It’s not as sticky as the old MAC formula, but still quite long lasting. Perfect gloss for summer.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Jul/18/2003

I am absolutely stunned by this l/g. I can't usually wear the pale colors (unless over a l/s or liner, which is too many steps for this gal), but this looks amazing on me!! I can't stop looking at my lips, lol =). Has a lot of gold, which is terrific (goes great with a bronze/gold eye), very shiny and makes my lips look nice and full. Very very pretty, so glad I caved in to the hype …Read more

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

Jul/17/2003

A light pink gloss with gold shimmers. This one works best over darker lip colors to add depth and shimmer to my lips. Alone this just makes my lips shiny, not the gorgeous pink that the gloss appears as in the tube. However, because this makes just about every lipstick I wear look amazing, I get a lot of use out of it. Very pretty. :)

About reviewer (268 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/16/2003

A nice gloss. A pretty sheerish medium pink color, very similar to my CD Lick of Taffy gloss. This is really pretty, would repurchase. Goes on smooth, great shine and shimmer, and lasts fairly well.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jul/12/2003

It's a great lippy to use...Only I can't put too much on or else the gold in the gloss totally washes me out. However, if I use a light hand, I get a really sexy glossy look. However...it does mean that it's not as glossy as I'd like it to be. :'(

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily

HairRed

Jul/09/2003

This is definitely my favorite lipglass right now. i was skeptical of it at first because i had heard it was to clear and had hardly any pink pigment to it at all. i tried it, and it was absolutly gorgeous! it was very pink toned and made my pale,almost purple undertoned lips perfect and pink. and the shimmer...im not even kidding, it brightened my whole face, especially my brownish eyes, they …Read more

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairRed

EyesBlack

Jul/05/2003

I stalked counters waiting for this shade to be available, and for once a product lived up to my expectations. This is gorgeous. Blah blah pink gold blah, you've seen the assmillion other descriptions, on my pigmented lips the gold shows up more than the pink. I think there's a pic in my profile, unless there isn't. Anyway, this is a perfect neutral/warm YLBB and go buy it right …Read more

About reviewer (178 reviews)

HairBlack

Jul/05/2003

This is a very pretty shade. I would have given it a perfect score, if it were just a bit more pigmented. As they are, the gold shimmer shows up a bit more than the pink. Still, a very nice, soft shade.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age36-43