4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/07/2011

I'm a brown indian girl (BB Honey) and I love this lipglass cuz it gives a golden sheen over the sticky sheer pink gloss...works for a nude lip on nights out! One con is that its sticky but the MUA explained to me that that's how the lasting power is increased...works for me! ;) I really think this lipgloss would look good on all skin tones!

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromHorny

Oct/31/2011

Love, love love this colour! I am on my second tube now, which is rare for me as I tend to use loads of different lipglosses but never actually end up finishing any of them as I am constantly buying new ones to try! This colour suits my skintone (C4/NC30) perfectly, its a golden pink and looks gorgeous with bronzed cheeks for a sunkissed look. I find it very moisturising, and not overly sticky …Read more

About reviewer (198 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Oct/04/2011

I really like this product. It's very pretty in colour, medium pink with golden sparkles. I don't care for the sparkles so much, they could be more subtle. Therefore, I don't use it for everyday use unless I feel brave. The packaging is with MAC always nice. I wouldn't buy it again because it's a little to outstanding on my skin, and I'm not brave when it comes to …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/14/2011

This is pretty and looked good over any lipstick i wore it with and added a golden sheen to it. It goes on more purpley than it looks though so the shininess would look better for night time. wouldn't repurchase but i enjoyed it when i had it. nc40

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jul/12/2011

I agree with the comment before me, it does has too much gold sparkle in it and makes my lips looks unnatural, so i never use it alone. It is pretty when used over any of my pinkish lipsticks, but i won't repurchase as there are other prettier MAC lipglasses.

It is sticky, just like any other MAC lipglass, but i dont mind because that means it lasts longer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

May/26/2011

This is my HG!!!! I absolutely love the way this looks with my NC37-NC40 skin. It is such a pretty color. I continue to repurchase this and Prrr over and over!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/22/2011

I heard so much rave about this specific shade of lipglass from MAC's permanent line that I decided to purchase one. In the packaging, it looks like a frosty mauve-pink with a medium fuschia and gold shimmer. It has a standard doe foot applicator which isn't too spongy and it comes with 0.17 oz of product, one of the largest amounts of product that MAC has for lipgloss. When I put this …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/20/2011

I really like the color of this. I think its very flattering. The only con is sometimes it just has a little too much gold in it.
I don't mind the tacky/sticky quality of Mac lipglosses and I like the staying power. Overall, I'd repurchase but this is not an HG.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

May/19/2011

Very pretty.. looks good with my tan skin tone, but I prefer it when its paired with a pinker lipstick. On its own I feel that I look a bit too neutral on my face. It is one of the first lipglasses I ever bought and I have repurchased it a couple of times, so you could say it has become a staple in my makeup collection.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromToniD

May/18/2011

Really pretty color. There are not many peachy colors that go well with a dark complexions. This is light color with a light peachy tint and sparkly under tones, NOT Glittery....

the only con is that is very thick.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35