4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/03/2013

VERY good lipgloss. These last for hours, you can eat and drink and these will stay on for ages even after that. They are also very pigmented and give nice colour to your lips. Despite what people say these are VERY STICKY...VERY!! But I suppose it makes them last longer when you wear them. I think the only bad thing about these is the amount of product in the tube, it's kindof hard to get …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/26/2012

Love this color. It's a gorgeous pink with gold and it reminds me of the Nars Orgasm blush, but for lips. It's universally flattering and is pretty sheer once you put it on. Only complaint is how sticky it is. My fiance hates it, so I try not to wear it around him, lol. MAC products are expensive but usually worth the money. I've found this lipgloss doesn't stay as long as …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

Nov/08/2012

Nice, but very similar to Flusterose, Posh It Up, and Lovechild. I like the consistency and I love the smell of all MAC lip products. Would purchase again, although wouldn't buy it with all three other colors.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromcgw1

Sep/11/2012

Gorgeous peachy/pink/gold color. Perfect for the summer. I love pairing it with MAC Style blush. However the formula leaves much to be desired. WAY too sticky. If there's any wind it's a mess. I really only wear this in the Summer but it makes my lips look so pouty and sexy. I fill my lips in with a nude lip liner (Too Faced Perfect Lips) and layer nymphette over it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

May/29/2012

Beautiful color! This works on many skintones and is beautiful over lipstick! Took one lippie off because it is very sticky. However, I do find the stikyness of this gloss helps it last longer. Just a pain during outdoor photoshoots when the wind is blowing the model's hair around;).

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

May/02/2012

I don't like Mac Lipglass formula at all, I hate the stickiness and that even if I put my hair behind my ear, it will somehow find its way to my lips and the sticky gloss. The color is very pretty and the smell is ok, sometimes very overpowering. But I can't bear with the stickiness, it makes me shiver just to think of that feeling on my hair.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/19/2012

It's a beautiful sheer pinky gold lipgloss. Its a good color for anybody. Its also a good everyday lipgloss color.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

Mar/27/2012

Sucha pretty, girly, shimmery color! Although the lipglasses are sticky, I love them and this color is so neutral.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/04/2012

This is my first MAC purchase and I'm obsessed with it. I wanted a nudey pink shade to wear everyday and I picked this one out. It goes well over my lipsticks and is great by itself. I think the texture is nice and thick, it lasts a long time and the smell/taste is pleasant. I will definitely be purchasing more Lipglasses from MAC in the future!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Feb/27/2012

Of course I just had to own this! I am crazy for pink glosses with gold shimmer! I have a bunch of them, but this is one of the front-runners. I don't mind the stickiness when it comes to lipglosses, that just means that the staying power is going to be better. I can wear this alone, or paired with a gloss. Pinks, corals, oranges, reds, plums, nudes. I've tried this gloss with …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure