MAC Cosmetics Lipglass - Nymphette

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this one...
the way I love wearing it is by applying Mac whirl lipliner all over my lips and this gloss on top.
Sooo gorgeous!!
Nc20 skin as reference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Beautiful color and shimmer - just stunning
Stays for a long time

Cons:
Texture is thick and tacky, which helps with staying power, but gets stuck in your hair

Overall
5* for being beautiful and wearable

I love Lipglass! I must have every color. It truly is the best lipgloss in the world. My only complaint is that it's a tiny bit sticky but I can live with that. When you want shine that will get you noticed go with MAC Lipglass! They don't call it that for nothin.

Gorgeous. It isn't very pigmented. You're using it mainly for the lovely gold glitter but it does make lips look a nice pale pink colour. I like it over Myth lipstick or by itself with Whirl liner.

LOVE. It's a gorgeous pinky beige with gold flecks, looks perfect on my NC35 skin tone

This is a perfect lipglass from MAC and well worth the hype. Like all lipglasses, it has a sweet vanilla scent which makes putting on the gloss feel like a luxury. The colour is a sheer, pink with golden shimmer and on the lips is gives a natural look with great shine. It is sparkly but the glitter isn't overly noticeable on the lips. It has excellent staying power and it is a classic colour. My favourite lip glass!

Awesome-sauce!! This is my fave MAC Lipglass. Right up there with the iconic Lust, Oh Baby, & Prrrr. I find this to be ultra flattering on girls with glasses (I have glasses lol so I pay att'n to that kinda thing). Put this with a pale neutral shadow, black eyeliner, black mascara (liner/mascara top only) & a touch of bronzer & it's instant glam! That's a basic rendition of what I read in an article on glasses/makeup but Nymphette really makes it work. As mentioned below it's kind of like Nars "O" but for lips. I have "O" lipgloss FWIW it was $24 & this is $16 but the MAC is much more opaque & sparkly. This fits well into even the most impossibly tiny bag. The packaging is the classic MAC w the signature vanilla scent. I just adore MAC lippies in general (Lipglass, lipstick, & liners). If you dig the golden part of this lipgloss another good gold lipgloss is Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle. This is such a complex color. Is it peach? Golden? Pinky? Sparkly? Opaque? YES!! If I ever lose this or use it up I am so re buying this. Soooo versatile. U can sheer it up or go for all out glam. I cannot rec this enough!! Looks good w Boldly Bare (MAC) lipliner but anything from Stripdown to subculture, even Beurre or dervish looks good.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I buy a ton of lip product so the fact that I found this and love it soooo much means a lot. Cheaper ....more expensive I don't care. This is my signature everyday lip because it is a natural pink color that Just makes me look significantly better in a natural way. I really can't explain it but for me it accents my lip shape in the best way. I guess it is the combo of the color and consistency. I hesitated because it is more expensive than a lot of the stuff I have but I don't need anything but this now.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is such a lovely color. I have multiples of this--one in my purse, one in my kit, one at home, one at work, etc. It looks great on everyone and is perfect alone or over another color. This is one of those lip products that everyone should have in their stash. I think it gets underestimated because it isn't one of the "louder" colors that MAC produces, but it is by far my favorite.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Just great, a total must-have that is always in my handbag. It looks so pretty and goes with everything and everyone. I have repeat purchased so many times, a favourite gloss. One of the best things about lipglasses such as Nymphette and Prrr, you dont have to wear a lipstick or work at it. You can just efforlessly swipe and go and you have a gorgeous lip.