MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The lipglosses are not worth the money I found a lipgloss by milani that is the exact same color and thicker I bought a few from mac in the past but wouldn't waste my money again and the nyc lipglosses last longer than mac.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Stripper ALERT! I find when there is a lip gloss product than makes your lips really light and then add glitter on it is tacky so I stay far away from this product as I can. Not classy at all!

To Read all 765 Reviews, Login or Join

This is a perfect lipglass from MAC and well worth the hype. Like all lipglasses, it has a sweet vanilla scent which makes putting on the gloss feel like a luxury. The colour is a sheer, pink with golden shimmer and on the lips is gives a natural look with great shine. It is sparkly but the glitter isn't overly noticeable on the lips. It has excellent staying power and it is a classic colour. My favourite lip glass!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome-sauce!! This is my fave MAC Lipglass. Right up there with the iconic Lust, Oh Baby, & Prrrr. I find this to be ultra flattering on girls with glasses (I have glasses lol so I pay att'n to that kinda thing). Put this with a pale neutral shadow, black eyeliner, black mascara (liner/mascara top only) & a touch of bronzer & it's instant glam! That's a basic rendition of what I read in an article on glasses/makeup but Nymphette really makes it work. As mentioned below it's kind of like Nars "O" but for lips. I have "O" lipgloss FWIW it was $24 & this is $16 but the MAC is much more opaque & sparkly. This fits well into even the most impossibly tiny bag. The packaging is the classic MAC w the signature vanilla scent. I just adore MAC lippies in general (Lipglass, lipstick, & liners). If you dig the golden part of this lipgloss another good gold lipgloss is Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle. This is such a complex color. Is it peach? Golden? Pinky? Sparkly? Opaque? YES!! If I ever lose this or use it up I am so re buying this. Soooo versatile. U can sheer it up or go for all out glam. I cannot rec this enough!! Looks good w Boldly Bare (MAC) lipliner but anything from Stripdown to subculture, even Beurre or dervish looks good.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I buy a ton of lip product so the fact that I found this and love it soooo much means a lot. Cheaper ....more expensive I don't care. This is my signature everyday lip because it is a natural pink color that Just makes me look significantly better in a natural way. I really can't explain it but for me it accents my lip shape in the best way. I guess it is the combo of the color and consistency. I hesitated because it is more expensive than a lot of the stuff I have but I don't need anything but this now.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is such a lovely color. I have multiples of this--one in my purse, one in my kit, one at home, one at work, etc. It looks great on everyone and is perfect alone or over another color. This is one of those lip products that everyone should have in their stash. I think it gets underestimated because it isn't one of the "louder" colors that MAC produces, but it is by far my favorite.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think this and VG V will be my only repurchased. This gloss is so warm and pretty, I really love it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Just great, a total must-have that is always in my handbag. It looks so pretty and goes with everything and everyone. I have repeat purchased so many times, a favourite gloss. One of the best things about lipglasses such as Nymphette and Prrr, you dont have to wear a lipstick or work at it. You can just efforlessly swipe and go and you have a gorgeous lip.

I love this LipGlass over Creme Cup! It looks awesome and makes it a nice Summer lippie with the gold sheen in Nymphette. I like using this glass when I do a Purple,Grey, or Green eye, or even with my Naked3 this colour always looks great. I prefer it over lipstick but on its own it looks great. It stays on very well and yes, it is sticky but good glosses that stay on usually are. If you don't like the feel of gloss or it occasionally getting in your hair this is not for you. I am a lipgloss lover so I don't mind all kinds of textures.

This one to me is nice and smooth. This is a great old school gloss that I have repurchased because it's such a great light pink with the iridescent gold sparkle. This is one of my favorites for quite a long time. NW15-20 for reference so I'm on the fair side. Try it over Creme Cup it looks great. Great Spring/Summer shade as well.:) Recommended!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a girl who has a LOT of lip glosses around (it's a sickness!), but this is one of only a couple of high-end lip glosses I have ever used up (hard to do when you have so many around and are constantly losing track of them in one purse or another) and the only one I have ever repurchased.

It is a beautiful golden pink that would be flattering on any skintone (I'm NC25/C4/C5), and I love the smell and the stickiness level, which does make it last a little longer on your lips. I like to layer it over lipstick for extra shine.

It really is quite pricey, though, for what you get, and I find the packaging a little bit frustrating in that when you get to the end, you can see product around the bottom and the edges of the tube that you can't access with the applicator.

I also have to admit that I love the name, too: Lolita has been one of my favourite novels since I was nymphette-aged myself. For these reasons, I'm sure I will repurchase the next time I run out...though I have promised myself to use up some of my other lip glosses first!

Popular Lip Glosses