no images

price range

Reviews

from

12 years ago

This scent is so edible! I've had people claim they want to eat the stuff out of the jar. It has an unusual smell to it, not vanilla, but vanilla-like. Marshmallows, but not like marshmallows. The same edible smell as in Pink Sugar's dry-down. They don't make this stuff anymore, and so I bought all the jars I could find at Albertson's, even the ones that looked like people dipped into them at the store! I hate the jars, too. I used to always hurt my fingers trying to open/close them. Now I know to just mash it closed, rather than trying to close it gently.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

EyesOther

15 years ago

I...love...this...stuff!!! I bought this on a whim from the 99 cent store...I think it retails for about $8 otherwise. This cream smells like chocolate and vanilla to me, and the scent subtly lingers all day. I *hate* the packaging...a weird jar with a latch on it. Mine refuses to latch properly, but that's my only gripe. Seriously, this lotion just sinks right in!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

15 years ago

I am on my second one. I love this body cream! The scent reminds me of Victoria's Secret's Vanilla Lace but the difference is that this one's scent is subtle. I can spread this cream all over everywhere and I don't smell overwhelming. Plus, I loooove the thick, rich texture and the adorable jar.

About reviewer (496 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

16 years ago

This cream is gorgeous, and I just bought it at the 99 cent store!! Yummy scent and a nice texture. I think I'll have to go back and pick up a few more at that price. I don't know that I'd pay $7 for it, but at 99 cents, it's a steal. Hubby says I smell scrumptious.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

16 years ago

The scent is delicious, if somewhat hard to describe. Almost a mix of vanilla and almond, slightly sugary. All I know is that every time I use the lotion, my "fashionista" daughter says I smell "delicious" and begs for her own. This is a very thick & luxe cream that is easily absorbed into the skin (not greasy) and just makes for soft, hydrated skin. A little goes a long way, and while the initial price (retail) is expensive, the 4 oz. jar goes a very long way, even on dry and cracked skin. Now that I've discovered this product, it will likely become a huge staple in my skincare routine.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

3.0

16 years ago

Love the product,hate the packaging. The jar is VERY hard to get open,it has one of those latch thingies... This cream smells totally yummy-it's a dead ringer for my White Chocolate Mud Cake MMU body souffle. Non greasy and sinks right in.Plus it has Shea Butter,which I love. Wish I could use it more,but it's very expensive IMO for such a small amount. Not sure I will repurchase due to the price and container....you never know though cos I am in a bad mood today and need to rant. It's a wonderful fragrant body cream,ok? LOL

About reviewer (442 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

EyesHazel

17 years ago

This comes in a such a strange "home-made jelly" type of jar contraption that it's difficult to sneak a sniff of it in the store, and I bought it scent-unsniffed. I'm glad I did because it's got such a great subtly sweet scent and great moisturizing quality!

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

17 years ago

I love this body cream! it's thick, but not greasy. it just leaves the skin feeling soft and smelling delicious. definitely a rave from me! it has shea butter and is very moisturizing. I wish I could just slather this on my whole body everyday but unfortunately it comes in a tiny tiny tiny 4 oz. jar. :( if it was larger/cheaper... it could be the best! love this.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

17 years ago

This is just wonderful! Words cannot express how much I love this cream. It has shea butter in it and is VERY moisturizing... it's like a drink for my skin! It soaks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling so smooth for hours. The container may not look very big, but a little goes a long way. The scent of this cream is a bit hard to describe... it's a sweet almost but not quite vanilla smell. Whatever it is, it's yummy. And finally, the packaging is absolutely <I>adorable</I>. Huge, huge, huge rave from me!

About reviewer (484 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesViolet

17 years ago

Wow! This body cream smells soooo good. Smells kind of vanilla sugary, but not overpowering. This is a rich body cream that contains shea butter and comes in a cute little 4 oz. jar. This cream moisturizes the skin well and leaves it smooth. I will re-purchase this. I just wish it came in a larger sized jar!!!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinOther