NARS GiGi

No Image

2.8

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I don't know why I purchased this when I really wanted some neutral brown colors. On my lid, it more like a muted blue. Not bad but I am not blown away. I will figure out how to make it work.

on 6/12/2004 1:51:00 PM

I wanted to love this product soo much. In the container it's a beautiful, vibrant blue/purple but when when applied, it appears much lighter and is very hard to blend. I'm disappointed in this eyeshadow considering the very high price and the small container. Will not repurchase. :(

on 4/25/2003 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

NARS shadow really frustrates me. I love the colors but they are so hard to apply - and I consider myself a pretty expert at applying make-up. GiGi is a gorgeous blue-purple shade but it applies very unevenly; it migrates; and it creases. I have salvaged it, however, by applying it with my contour brush as liner. Also, had a similar situation with Nightclubbing.

on 11/19/2003 11:00:00 PM

In the pan this e/s is a striking matte periwinkle (blue/purple), but once applied it just provides a delicate wash of color. It really accentuated my green eyes, but was subtle at the same time. Bad or good this is the same NARS quality and texture.

on 1/16/2004 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A beautiful purple/blue colour, this eye shadow does not apply well at all on me. I find it hard to blend and the staying power is poor. I haven't had this problem with other NARS shadows - Gigi seems to be the exception. It's a shame, as the colour really suits me.