Johnson & Johnson Purpose Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Johnson & Johnson Purpose Cleanser

3.0

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho PG-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium EDTA. [7/30/15]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My dermatologist recommended this cleanser a few years ago and I used it for a while before I gave it up. (Who knows why...) Recently I thought I should give it another shot and long story short, I threw it in the trash. My skin hates sodium laureth sulfate and fragrance so I don't know why I decided to give it another shot. Just because a dermatologist told me to use it I assumed she knew what she was talking about even though my better judgement told me not to believe her. This cleanser really dries my skin out and makes it bumpy so I won't be buying again. It's not getting a THIRD chance from me! The packaging was okay only I'm not really that into pump bottles because I travel a lot.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've used this consistantly for about 3-4 years now and well my skin has always been good (I am lucky) just the use of this has improved it in some way because my skin is clear, soft and wel behaved so its a staple. Mild, gets the job done, no frills, not pricey and widely available. I will always have this to wash my face with.

Popular Face Skincare Products