Johnson & Johnson Purpose Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other
Johnson & Johnson Purpose Cleanser

4.3

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho PG-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium EDTA. [7/30/15]

on 10/17/2010 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i've been using this for a week now and i love it! i used dove soap for years but lately my skin has been oily and breaking out, so i decided to try something new. this is really gentle, smells just like johnson and johnson baby shampoo, and cleans well. also, its the only cleanser i've ever used that doesn't sting my eyes at all! my skin has really cleared up, and this is the only change i've made in my routine.

on 8/28/2009 9:17:00 PM

So i have acne and just needed a break from all the dept. store brands, so i got this based on reviews and my derm mentioned that purpose was good too, but she was reffering to the moisturizer, but i thought i'd give this a try since i have sensative, oily skin. it does remove oil very good, but my face gets oily again, when i used another facewash this morning, my face did not get oily until probably 8 hours later, this maybe 1-2 hours later i get oily. it doesnt treat acne, it js gets rid of your makeup very good, and takes oil away when you wash your face but it comes back. its only $5 bucks at walmart and around 6-7 at cvs and stuff like that. im going back to my derm, so i wont be using this once i finish my bottle. i have almost went thru 2 in 2 months, washing twice a day. if you get it in your eye, it will sting. the bottle is poorly packaged. it spilled when i had it in my luggage because if you turn the bottle over, there is space for it to leak since they designed the cap so poorly since it's a pump...and water will get in if you leave it in your bathtub, i was wondering why it was so watered down, then i realized. if you have good skin and sensitive, and not oily i'd recommend this. if you have oily, try something else...

on 10/30/2007 1:13:00 PM

This is the only facial cleanser that is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It has a very mild smell, does not dry out my skin or leave a film. It washes away mascara well, and you don't have to use a lot at a time. Some people have mentioned the packaging...doesn't bother me until it comes time to travel. I just squirt some in a plastic travel size squeeze bottle and I'm all set. No frills, but the stuff works.

Popular Face Skincare Products