4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 years ago

It is a product that works well for those with very dry sensitive skin as promised on Weleda's packaging & certainly lives up to it! I have re-purchased twice! But, I thought almond oil wholesale price is rather cheap so why is the price steeper than its Calendula Baby Oil which seems to contain better ingredients? I think I will try the Calendula Baby Oil next time since it also contains almond oil, soothing calendula oil and chamomile.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

15 years ago

I just LOVE Almond Facial Oil!!!! The thing i wish the product would have though, is a pump because it tend to become a bit messy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

15 years ago

A very good oil!I use it after taking a shower.I have a dry sensitive skin and this oil moisturizes perfectly after taking a hot shower.The skin on my nose and chin are not dry, but a little oily.Using this oil on my nose and chin doesn't make the skin more oily and doesn't cause spots.Perfect product if you have a sensitive skin.Don't use to much of it, spread the oil with your fingers over your face.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

16 years ago

I started using this facial oil after turning to Weleda daily facial creams and cleansers and getting excellent results. I thought I'd try it as a treatment for night times, as I'm wary of heavy moisturisers. My skin looks dull and I get blocked pores when I use them. The results were fantastic. Although it's an oil, this product sinks in really quickly, leaving my face feeling super soft and nourished. It doesn't clog pores and is actually so light I sometimes use it on cold windy days to protect my skin in place of moisturiser. It's fragrance free but still smells pleasant, and is made using only natural substances. It's very reasonably priced and sensibly packaged. It's a staple on my bedside table now.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

16 years ago

I use this when my skin feels dry and irritated. I cleanse my face and spread 2 drops of this oil on my moist skin, leave it for 10 minutes and dry my face. After that I apply some creme,if necessary. It soothes and calms down my skin. Don't use it on blemish areas, though!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

17 years ago

I use this in combination with the almond face cream when I am reeeally dry. It's said that almond oil is most like human sebum. This stuff is gentle, no fragrance, effective for dry patches.

About reviewer (313 reviews)

Age36-43