no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/24/2004

Why oh why is this product discontinued? CK blush in Rosebud is my HG! I love this better than Nars, Mac, and other brands.

Rosebud is an extremely pretty soft natural pink. It's very sheer, soft, and silky.

Highly recommend it to everyone!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromakane

Jul/13/2003

A natural rosey pink blush and it worked well on my MMM skin. Just like other CK products, this comes in a sleek packaging with cute brush.

About reviewer (281 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Jun/17/2003

I don't necessarily go for matte cheek shades, but Rosebud is certainly a keeper =) It is softer than Bare, but enriched with pink undertones which provides a lovely natural *flush*. The texture is supreme and incredibly smooth. If you are after a more bursting colour, than layering is the way to go with this blush as it is quite sheer.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/18/2003

Yep - LOVE this blush - a very pretty, natural flush of soft pink. Goes on smoothly - without blotching. The colour is nice and sheer, so you can build without it looking heavy. Definitely an HG!

About reviewer (328 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

Jan/26/2003

Lovely rose pink. This is matte and a very neutral pink. Lovely. It goes on smooth and has good staying power. The silver case packaging is sleek and elegant and the mirror in the case is a very good size. I would definately buy this shade again.
I am an MMM with brown eyes and black hair.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jan/14/2003

I have yellow based tanned asian skin and was so surprised to see how well Rosebud worked for me! It totally blends into my skin and gives me a v healthy glow! Am loving the packaging too! A lil pricey but i'm sure i won't have to buy another too soon

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Apr/30/2002

Very pretty light rosey pink with a touch of coral that reminds me of my Stila Cream blush and MAC Fleur Power but not as bright. I like CK blushes...they are high quality and fairly long-lasting. Packaging is out of this world as usual and you definitely pay for it. I got this one in a swap/sale. Would probably buy it if I couldn't find it in a swap.

About reviewer (198 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

fromDianeB

Jul/07/2001

Beautiful soft rose pink blush, no shimmer. Very soft color, can be layered for extra depth.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age36-43