Yankee Candles car jar clean cotton

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/18/2006 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

this is by far my most favorite yankee candle scent. I have used the car fresheners that hang on the rear view mirror, as well as the gel car fresheners....but this takes it to a whole different level. I love this car freshener!!!! Unlike the funky BBW fresheners that hardly ever worked (and as a result have been discontinued) this works whenever air flows through your car's vents. whether it's hot air, cold air, or warm air this puppy is working overtime to pump out my favorite scent in my car. I always got compliments when I hung the clean cotton freshener on my rear view mirrow and I can only expect even more compliments not. Absolutely amazing.

on 9/16/2005 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best-smelling air freshener ever. I'd buy them by the dozen if I could. I have been having trouble finding these lately and am hoping this perfect scent is not discontinued. I found someone who makes a perfume spray of this scent and hope it is not too weird to wear it. The only other scent I like this much is Egyptian Musk. I guess I was too heavily influenced by faric softener early in life! :-) The candles are great too -- just wish the jar was a more stylish shape, like the sleek jar candles that Target makes.

on 1/22/2005 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lasts forever! For the past 2 months, everyone that gets in my car asks what that good smell is.

on 4/23/2003 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a car fragrance, it is the longest lasting one that I have found and it smells amazing. It has been hanging in my car for a month and when I get in it smells like clean laundry. $2.00. Can't beat it!

Popular Fragrances