Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk
Redken Outshine 01 ingredients

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

on 12/29/2016 1:17:00 PM

My hair is fine, wavy (2B), long and very prone to frizz This lightly and pleasantly scented cream does not weight it down, nor does it make greasy. It does smooth the hair and gives a nice shine. Unfortunately, only temporarily. Few hours later the frizz is back and the shine is gone. Not great.

on 7/11/2015 11:52:00 AM

Excellent leave-in product. It leaves my hair smooth and frizz-free without making it feel sticky or weighed down in the least. And it provides a bit of moisture as well. I am so glad I tried this, it is something that I would definitely buy again.

For reference, I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in product on my damp hair before blow drying, and this one is a winner.
Recommended!

I absolutely love this product! I first tried it because I had a sample, and I had to buy it after I had ran out! My hair is naturally curly unless I straighten it and becomes very frizzy and this is the only product I have found that helps with this! While I was not to overly keen on the price for the size bottom (100mL for $35) it is an essential product to me and I always go back to buy it!

on 12/16/2014 2:30:00 PM

I borrowed this from my sister in law on a trip, and then wound up buying it. I have fine hair and a lot of it, so a product to tame frizz and flyaways is a must for me. This one is okay, nothing great, nothing terrible. I hate the cap, though. It's unnecessarily large and clumsy. It squeezed one of my fingers.

I don't normally write reviews but this product helped my hair so much that I had to share how much I liked it. I was looking for a product that would eliminate frizz and get rid of the puffy look, as well as provide shine-this product did exactly that. I have do decided to stop using heat so I needed a product that would work well on its own. I completely fried my hair about four months ago by stripping it twice and dying it all in the same night. I have since, dyed it some more, causing more breakage. In the process of trying to save it, I overdosed my hair on protein so it broke off even more. Up until now, nothing has worked to eliminate frizz. I am so happy that I can just put this on my damp hair and air dry and it doesn't look like my hair is completely fried. It also makes it incredibly manageable and shiny which is a plus. I purchased it on sale for $17 CAD at Glamour Secrets which is a little pricey, but in my opinion, so worth it. If your hair is anything like I described, I highly recommend and will definitely be repurchasing when I am done this bottle!

Love, love, looooove this! It does everything it says. When I'm on my 'off day' for shampooing, and I'm frizzy, I put this right in my hair and it works wonders. Makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking. A little also goes a long way. Worth the money. Also, the smell makes me feel like I just walked out of the salon...and who doesn't love that!? I probably wouldn't recommend this to gals that get greasy easily. I typically use in dry hair after I've straightened it.

on 3/25/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! Five stars. I have to straighten it, but my hair looks like something out of a commercial. Shiny, smooth, and frizz free, and I'm not talking about any shine, I'm talking gorgeous Sandra Bullock shine. I also love the pump, lets me dispense the right amount. Best styling cream I've ever used!

on 11/11/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have curly, frizzy hair and I live in a humid country. I tried almost everything without much success. Finally, I decided to try this styling product, after having used Curvaceous (also from Redken) styling cream/serum.

Even if Curvaceous is supposed to be for curly hair, I find this polishing cream much more effective against frizziness. I use it with a Pureology cuticle cream and together they work wonders against frizz. Definitely recommended.

on 12/20/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been trying out a lot of high end serums and leave in conditioners since I started working at a hair supply store several months ago. I got this because of all the good reviews here on mua, but I was very disappointed by this in comparison to the other products I've tried.

I have very long straight hair with a lot of flyaways and while I have a very good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner, it doesn't do much for the frizzies. Serums have been great at making my hair straighter and sleeker and I've tried many that work very well. This products does not. My hair is static, I have just as many flyaways, my hair feels DRY like I covered it with a blast of dry shampoo.

My product was fresh and thankfully only the travel size from a redken giftset.

It's a 10, Agadir, matrix biolage exquisite oil, even paul mitchell's super skinny serum are far better for your hair.

If you really hate silicones and don't want to try the above for that reason, try the marakesh leave in treatment. But this "polishing milk" does not polish or soften the hair at all for me.

This product works pretty well ! makes my hair shiny and soft! I only gave it a 4 because some of the flyaways I have it cannot fully tame -_-

UPDATE: I love this product wayyy more now!! It works great, I found that you only need to use a very small amount to get ultimate results! This along with the pureology cuticle polisher are the only 2 finishing products for shine and anti frizz that do not weigh my hair down! My hair becomes weighed down very easily, and this redken outshine does not do that! I have been using this for a month now, and I do not notice any strange build-up, and my hair always looks better on days I use this. I will continue purchasing.

Popular Styling Products