Babyliss Babyliss Pro Odyssey Hair Dryer

4.5

A very regrettable purchase! After reading rave reviews on this dryer, I purchased one. If you have fine hair do not buy this dryer, or if you have one only use the medium setting and even then only if your hair is mostly dry to style. Using the high setting has resulted in me pulling serious knots from my hair.

I would have been better off with a $12 hair dryer from the drug store. While this is fabulous dryer for most people- and I am sincerely happy for them- this has been a nightmare for me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Yes i have to agree with everyone this is a must have product. Alot of the times i find it more convienant to do my own hair instead of the salon especially when i was pregnant and my husband felt my pain and got this for me recommended by my cousin who has a hair salon here in the city, i would get so aggrivated at how long i had to stay under the drier, but not with this baby, im under their for 30 mins the most and boom, done! Love this and this is one product that i will pay a good amount of money for if need be and i have no regrets, highly recommended.

I needed a hair dryer that would dry my hair faster, my old one was taking 10 minutes and I have shoulder length FINE hair. This hair dryer did the trick! Its heavier than most hair dryers but I didn't find it to be too heavy. Love that it blows cold air and it dries my hair in under 5 mintutes. Would definitely buy again!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had this dryer for a while now and I really like it. It is a little on the heavy side, but you get used to it quickly. It dries *really* fast. For some reason,though, mine has been stuck on high heat for months now and I can't get it off. I ought to send it back, but I don't want to part with it! It works so well there are times I don't have to use my flat iron on my very curly hair; just the dryer will straighten it, which has never happened with any other one I've used. I would definitely recommend.

Wow - what a wonderful hair dryer! I can dry my hair in about 10 minutes - and I have waist-length, super thick hair. Although, I don't dry my hair to bone dry. I would love to find this hair dryer in a travel size with the travel adapters like the T3 Tourmaline one...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this hair dryer!!! It dries my hair in alot less time, doesn't give me the straw looking, dried out look where I have to flat iron afterwards, is relatively quiet...awesome! The only complaint I have is the that this dryer is kinda on the heavy side, but I can live with that. You can get a great deal on ebay, so the price is not too bad. Definitely a keeper!

I am in love. Why did it take me this long to find out what a good hairdryer can do for you? I have bra length, ridiculously thick naturally curly hair which I usually straighten w/ round brush. I got this on ebay($60 US) from the recs here and could not be more pleased. This is why I may marry my new Pro Odyssey: 1. drying time was much shorter 2. my hair was super soft and shiny-basically I did not recognize my own head 3. could actually hear my phone ring while I was using it 4. did not overheat and shut off like ALL of my other dryers did 5. is now part of my exercise regimen as this 4 pounder is bound to do wonders in toning my arms

OMG! I'm in love! After finally admitting to myself that my T3 was making my hair limp I sold it and went back to using my old Hot Tools dryer with the neg. ions switched off. An improvement over the T3 limpness but it was still difficult to get salon-style results. After a couple board searches I decided that the Babyliss Pro Odyssey was the way to go, and then the hunt began since this dryer was discontinued quite some time ago. I finally found it at a beauty supply website for $39.99 and just got it in the mail.

This dryer is the best thing that has ever happened to my hair. It's powerful yet quiet, has three heat settings plus a cool shot button, and with the ceramic heating it dries almost as quickly as the T3 did, which is a good thing because it is rather heavy compared to the other dryers I've used. The most amazing thing is how it smoothes my hair while leaving lots of body.

I have lots of fine-medium hair that has a bit of an unruly wave in it, but with this dryer and just a detangling comb my hair was so straight! I just followed up on the ends with my Chi to do a little bit more smoothing, but I'm sure that if I style with a round brush while drying that won't even be necessary.

I'm seriously contemplating ordering a backup since the price is right and the quality can't be beat. Now if only Babyliss would bring it back so I don't have to worry about ever going without!!

The best dryer I ave ever used! I feel like I had my hair profesionally done after I use it. Before I had this dryer I hardly blew my hair dry because it always ended up poofy and frizzy and just felt dried out. Not with the Odyssey! My hair is bouncy, not frizzy and ot not sucked dry. Definitely worth it.....a great investment, IMO.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I don't have a lot to say, other than this is the best blowdryer I have ever owned.

Popular Hair Styling Tools