Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/21/2015

Smells like fruit (mostly pear as the name indicates). It's a nice light fresh scent for summer, it's not overly strong but does last longer than many other BBW body mists. It's cheap and smells good. Can't ask for much more. Would repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (959 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

1.0

Dec/24/2012

I don't know what it is about B&BW products, but they all smell horrible! And this one is no exception. Does not smell like pear or berry. just a chemical alcohol smell. Try again B&BW!

0 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/16/2012

I'm in LOVE with this scent! It smells like what I wanted endless love/pear glace by victoria's secret to smell like. It has a clean, fresh out of the shower smell and it also has a light fruity smell to it too.
I just love this stuff. Try it out if you have a chance. This should of never been discontinued!!

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jun/24/2012

when i was younger i loved BBW and this scent was my favorite. eventually i grew out of bbw and somehow forgot about this scent. recently i rekindled the flame and wow... i love this scent just as much, if not more than before. i bought everything i could in it due to the amazing semi annual sale. i figured if i didn't like it there's always someone i could give it to. i find that just …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/09/2011

Such a simple, clean scent. Reminds me of those girls that have really use really great smelling shampoo where the scent lingers. I always buy this when it comes back for the sales, shame it's discontinued. I find that the bottles I buy smell slightly expired... is that possible?

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/16/2011

Pearberry is a great summer scent! I have to say I think it's a little too sweet when I first spray it on, but It dries down to this lusciously soft fruity floral scent. I've had lots of compliments wearing this scent. My mom loves it too! And right now it's on sale at BBW for just $3!!! That's a steal so I'm definitely stocking up!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

Jan/31/2011

I love Pearberry it is my favorite classic! Smells so unique and good.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/11/2011

This delightful fragrance beautifully blends the scents of juicy pears and ripe forest berries.

* Light, refreshing mist leaves skin pleasantly fragranced
* Fragrance Top Notes: Cantaloupe, Pineapple
* Fragrance Mid Notes: Pear, Lily of Valley
* Fragrance Base Note: Musk

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

fromccope4

Dec/30/2010

Yes so I am pretty much in love with this fragrance and just wanted to add another positive review.
I initially went in looking for the Winter Candy Apple on sale, and they were out : /
The SA advised this has a "clean, soft scent" so I bought it. It really is heavenly! I sprayed a little underneath my hair and I kept smelling whists of it throughout the day. If you like the …

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/29/2010

I thougth this was a great product. It smells fuity in an antique way not a swet floral fruit. The perfume has its rightful place on my Shelf of Shame.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18