no images

Reviews

1.0
fromapples

Dec/01/2003

I keep the Clean Cotton hand lotion on my desk at work because of the attractive packaging and pump dispenser. It smells very nice but is not overpowering if I'm wearing another scent. Coworkers who visit my desk are drawn to the bottle and ask to use it.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

Nov/02/2003

Smelled great going on, (I tried cucumber and canteloupe) but has some strange after scent- almost headachy... absorbs quickly, not greasy, but not tremendously moisturizing. Would not buy again due to the 'drydown' scent.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/07/2003

I bought this in Sage & Citrus. First of all, it's my favorite YC scent. I bought it for my kitchen sink to use before I put on the rubber gloves and to sit next to the matching Jar candle. The quality seems nice, but for what I use it for, it doesn't matter much. It looks nice in the kitchen and as I've said before, it's one of the few scents that don't clash with …Read more

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Other

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/23/2003

I just bought Macintosh lotion. It smells JUST LIKE a crisp Macintosh apple!! I love it. It is a great pick-me-up. It moisturizes well and the scent lasts.

About reviewer (384 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Apr/21/2003

I received Clean Cotton hand lotion as a gift. It's not as creamy and moisturizing as expected but has a fresh and long lasting scent. I wanted to try other scents, but I think they've been discontinued these.

About reviewer (726 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark