Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

3.3

I have never before been a fan of florals or anything other than something foody-sweet. Moonlight Path changed my view on any scent other than what I was used to. This is a very pretty lavender and powdery scent. I really like the formula of the cream, but I took a lippie off for the packaging. I hate getting to the end of the tube because it's difficult to squeeze the product out, and of course everyone wants to get the most out of a product.

Lovely scent overall.

I tend to wear this lotion at night right before going to bed. It is a very warm scent with lots of depth. Can be a little powdery, but not in a bad way. Very moisturizing as well!

on 1/7/2004 12:04:00 PM

Lavender, roses, violets, and musk is the scent. Sounds nice but the musk was sooooo overpowering and in a masculine way. I got this for Christmas from my Mom so I will "try" to use it up, but I don't enjoy the scent at all. No headache from it and if you like unisex smelling scents, you will like this.

Popular Lotions / Creams