Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

3.6

on 8/9/2004 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the way this smells. It's definitely one of my favorites from b&bw (behind the aromatherapy sleep line). This is a musky scent, so I wouldn't wear it in summer months. Also, as with all of b&bw scents I prefer the creams over the lotions. The creams moisturize better and the scent lasts longer.

on 1/7/2004 12:04:00 PM

Lavender, roses, violets, and musk is the scent. Sounds nice but the musk was sooooo overpowering and in a masculine way. I got this for Christmas from my Mom so I will "try" to use it up, but I don't enjoy the scent at all. No headache from it and if you like unisex smelling scents, you will like this.

my favorite b&bw scent! lavender and a bit 'tangy' i love using this after the matching shower gel and then freshen up with the body splash as well...its a fairly fresh scent and lasts all day...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I hate, hate, hate this scent. I'm sure it moisturizes well but I can't stand that smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first time I have used a body cream as opposed to a lotion from B&BW--its wonderful! Very thick rich cream, full of essesntial oils--and the Moonlit Path Scent is just divine! The cream seems more suited for winter-but its still great!I may try more scents in this formulation.

Popular Lotions / Creams