Bath & Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bath & Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

4.6

I have never before been a fan of florals or anything other than something foody-sweet. Moonlight Path changed my view on any scent other than what I was used to. This is a very pretty lavender and powdery scent. I really like the formula of the cream, but I took a lippie off for the packaging. I hate getting to the end of the tube because it's difficult to squeeze the product out, and of course everyone wants to get the most out of a product.

Lovely scent overall.

I tend to wear this lotion at night right before going to bed. It is a very warm scent with lots of depth. Can be a little powdery, but not in a bad way. Very moisturizing as well!

Smells amazing. Doubles as a perfume. Very hydrating, and absorbs quick. Not greasy at all. also smells so good in my hair! One of my top 5 fave b&bw scents. Never do i not have any of this laying around...

on 2/17/2006 3:35:00 PM

This is my favorite body lotion. It is subtile and sexy without being over powering. I feel the lotion has more staying power and smells better than the body spray. The scent and the moisturization stay all day! Couldn't be better.

Love this scent and its soooo moisturizing. Adore it. One of my faves.

on 3/19/2005 12:07:00 AM

A co-worker of mine wears this religiously. She also continually chews Extra Peppermint gum. The combination of the two (don't laugh) is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I tell her every day how much I like the way she smells (she now thinks I'm stalking her). Now here is the funny part...I HATE the smell of this lotion on anyone else, including me. And I ESPECIALLY hate to smell it right out of the bottle. So weird...

on 3/18/2005 6:45:00 PM

I love the scent moonlight path and have used both the cream and the lotion. This cream is very nice. I mostly like the way it smells, and it is a great cream for winter time. But I recently found a Nivea cream that works even better than this, so I will go with that for a while but this is still one of my favorites.