Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/22/2006 5:14:00 AM

This is my favorite BBW scent besides Eucalyptus. It makes me feels grown up and sexy in a kind of understated way. It smells just like the words printed on the tube, the smell of the garden full of roses and lavender during the night. (Note to other; I'm not a fan of all kind floral / fruity scent.) I have a very dry skin especially in winter. This body cream will dry and gives me a powdery touch. Not at all annoying although I don't feel like it's hydrating enough. (I love Keri for that. So far my all-time HG staple) and I know I should take one lippie off of that. Anyway, I love it so much I will just give it five coz of the scent.

my favorite b&bw scent! lavender and a bit 'tangy' i love using this after the matching shower gel and then freshen up with the body splash as well...its a fairly fresh scent and lasts all day...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I hate, hate, hate this scent. I'm sure it moisturizes well but I can't stand that smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first time I have used a body cream as opposed to a lotion from B&BW--its wonderful! Very thick rich cream, full of essesntial oils--and the Moonlit Path Scent is just divine! The cream seems more suited for winter-but its still great!I may try more scents in this formulation.

Popular Lotions / Creams