Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

4.3

Smells amazing. Doubles as a perfume. Very hydrating, and absorbs quick. Not greasy at all. also smells so good in my hair! One of my top 5 fave b&bw scents. Never do i not have any of this laying around...

on 8/22/2006 5:14:00 AM

This is my favorite BBW scent besides Eucalyptus. It makes me feels grown up and sexy in a kind of understated way. It smells just like the words printed on the tube, the smell of the garden full of roses and lavender during the night. (Note to other; I'm not a fan of all kind floral / fruity scent.) I have a very dry skin especially in winter. This body cream will dry and gives me a powdery touch. Not at all annoying although I don't feel like it's hydrating enough. (I love Keri for that. So far my all-time HG staple) and I know I should take one lippie off of that. Anyway, I love it so much I will just give it five coz of the scent.

on 2/17/2006 3:35:00 PM

This is my favorite body lotion. It is subtile and sexy without being over powering. I feel the lotion has more staying power and smells better than the body spray. The scent and the moisturization stay all day! Couldn't be better.

Love this scent and its soooo moisturizing. Adore it. One of my faves.

on 4/29/2005 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i normally can't stand fragrance--don't know what it is: i was this big-time perfume whore and then out of the blue, i started getting perfume migraines. :(this stuff... gawd... putting it on, it smelled like wet dog! it disgusted the hell out of me. i put it on in the car, so i couldn't just go to the bathroom and wash it off. so i sat there, smelling like wet dog... and i guess either the scent grew on me or it had a half an hour to evaporate a bit. now, this is my favorite B&BW product (cream, not lotion, since my skin HATES GLYCERIN!). i put it on whenever i'm going somewhere i feel requires a nice fragrance. will definitely buy again. continued >>

on 3/18/2005 6:45:00 PM

I love the scent moonlight path and have used both the cream and the lotion. This cream is very nice. I mostly like the way it smells, and it is a great cream for winter time. But I recently found a Nivea cream that works even better than this, so I will go with that for a while but this is still one of my favorites.

on 8/30/2004 3:14:00 AM

This is not masculine at all! Very elegant and moisturizing. Wonderful!

on 8/9/2004 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the way this smells. It's definitely one of my favorites from b&bw (behind the aromatherapy sleep line). This is a musky scent, so I wouldn't wear it in summer months. Also, as with all of b&bw scents I prefer the creams over the lotions. The creams moisturize better and the scent lasts longer.

my favorite b&bw scent! lavender and a bit 'tangy' i love using this after the matching shower gel and then freshen up with the body splash as well...its a fairly fresh scent and lasts all day...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first time I have used a body cream as opposed to a lotion from B&BW--its wonderful! Very thick rich cream, full of essesntial oils--and the Moonlit Path Scent is just divine! The cream seems more suited for winter-but its still great!I may try more scents in this formulation.

Popular Lotions / Creams