Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first time I have used a body cream as opposed to a lotion from B&BW--its wonderful! Very thick rich cream, full of essesntial oils--and the Moonlit Path Scent is just divine! The cream seems more suited for winter-but its still great!I may try more scents in this formulation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I hate, hate, hate this scent. I'm sure it moisturizes well but I can't stand that smell.

my favorite b&bw scent! lavender and a bit 'tangy' i love using this after the matching shower gel and then freshen up with the body splash as well...its a fairly fresh scent and lasts all day...

on 1/7/2004 12:04:00 PM

Lavender, roses, violets, and musk is the scent. Sounds nice but the musk was sooooo overpowering and in a masculine way. I got this for Christmas from my Mom so I will "try" to use it up, but I don't enjoy the scent at all. No headache from it and if you like unisex smelling scents, you will like this.

on 8/9/2004 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the way this smells. It's definitely one of my favorites from b&bw (behind the aromatherapy sleep line). This is a musky scent, so I wouldn't wear it in summer months. Also, as with all of b&bw scents I prefer the creams over the lotions. The creams moisturize better and the scent lasts longer.

on 8/30/2004 3:14:00 AM

This is not masculine at all! Very elegant and moisturizing. Wonderful!

on 3/18/2005 6:45:00 PM

I love the scent moonlight path and have used both the cream and the lotion. This cream is very nice. I mostly like the way it smells, and it is a great cream for winter time. But I recently found a Nivea cream that works even better than this, so I will go with that for a while but this is still one of my favorites.

on 3/19/2005 12:07:00 AM

A co-worker of mine wears this religiously. She also continually chews Extra Peppermint gum. The combination of the two (don't laugh) is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I tell her every day how much I like the way she smells (she now thinks I'm stalking her). Now here is the funny part...I HATE the smell of this lotion on anyone else, including me. And I ESPECIALLY hate to smell it right out of the bottle. So weird...

on 4/29/2005 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i normally can't stand fragrance--don't know what it is: i was this big-time perfume whore and then out of the blue, i started getting perfume migraines. :(this stuff... gawd... putting it on, it smelled like wet dog! it disgusted the hell out of me. i put it on in the car, so i couldn't just go to the bathroom and wash it off. so i sat there, smelling like wet dog... and i guess either the scent grew on me or it had a half an hour to evaporate a bit. now, this is my favorite B&BW product (cream, not lotion, since my skin HATES GLYCERIN!). i put it on whenever i'm going somewhere i feel requires a nice fragrance. will definitely buy again. continued >>

Love this scent and its soooo moisturizing. Adore it. One of my faves.

Popular Lotions / Creams