Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bath and Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

on 8/22/2006 5:14:00 AM

This is my favorite BBW scent besides Eucalyptus. It makes me feels grown up and sexy in a kind of understated way. It smells just like the words printed on the tube, the smell of the garden full of roses and lavender during the night. (Note to other; I'm not a fan of all kind floral / fruity scent.) I have a very dry skin especially in winter. This body cream will dry and gives me a powdery touch. Not at all annoying although I don't feel like it's hydrating enough. (I love Keri for that. So far my all-time HG staple) and I know I should take one lippie off of that. Anyway, I love it so much I will just give it five coz of the scent.

on 3/18/2005 6:45:00 PM

I love the scent moonlight path and have used both the cream and the lotion. This cream is very nice. I mostly like the way it smells, and it is a great cream for winter time. But I recently found a Nivea cream that works even better than this, so I will go with that for a while but this is still one of my favorites.

Popular Lotions / Creams