Bath & Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bath & Body Works Moonlit Path Body Cream
bath & body works moonlight path body creambath & body works moonlight path body cream

4.7

I have never before been a fan of florals or anything other than something foody-sweet. Moonlight Path changed my view on any scent other than what I was used to. This is a very pretty lavender and powdery scent. I really like the formula of the cream, but I took a lippie off for the packaging. I hate getting to the end of the tube because it's difficult to squeeze the product out, and of course everyone wants to get the most out of a product.

Lovely scent overall.

I tend to wear this lotion at night right before going to bed. It is a very warm scent with lots of depth. Can be a little powdery, but not in a bad way. Very moisturizing as well!

Smells amazing. Doubles as a perfume. Very hydrating, and absorbs quick. Not greasy at all. also smells so good in my hair! One of my top 5 fave b&bw scents. Never do i not have any of this laying around...

Love this scent and its soooo moisturizing. Adore it. One of my faves.

on 4/29/2005 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i normally can't stand fragrance--don't know what it is: i was this big-time perfume whore and then out of the blue, i started getting perfume migraines. :(this stuff... gawd... putting it on, it smelled like wet dog! it disgusted the hell out of me. i put it on in the car, so i couldn't just go to the bathroom and wash it off. so i sat there, smelling like wet dog... and i guess either the scent grew on me or it had a half an hour to evaporate a bit. now, this is my favorite B&BW product (cream, not lotion, since my skin HATES GLYCERIN!). i put it on whenever i'm going somewhere i feel requires a nice fragrance. will definitely buy again. continued >>

on 8/9/2004 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the way this smells. It's definitely one of my favorites from b&bw (behind the aromatherapy sleep line). This is a musky scent, so I wouldn't wear it in summer months. Also, as with all of b&bw scents I prefer the creams over the lotions. The creams moisturize better and the scent lasts longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first time I have used a body cream as opposed to a lotion from B&BW--its wonderful! Very thick rich cream, full of essesntial oils--and the Moonlit Path Scent is just divine! The cream seems more suited for winter-but its still great!I may try more scents in this formulation.