Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

Talc, mica, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythiriyl tetrasostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, chlorphenesin, potassum sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, red 6, red & lake, red 30 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a fantastic blush! i love it! it brightens my whole face/complexion. It doesn't look like much in the container...but when you put it on it is beautiful. It goes on smoothly and the color is just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this. it gives you the right "flushed" look. Will be purchasing again!
p.s. I love sonia kasuk's "pink" beautifying blush as well, but nude is slightly a better color. :-)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So I have loved Bare Escentuals Warmth. And also Cargo Sunset BeachBlush. But I noticed recently that in both of these products, there is slight shine and glitter to it. I prefer a more natural look. This is a subtle color that cannot be described as exactly a blush or a bronzer. Added plus: it was cheap compared to what I've spent on other products. It has a silky consistency and applies easily. After using this, I am excited to try more of Sonia's products.