Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

Filtered by age: 30-35
Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

4.6

Talc, mica, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythiriyl tetrasostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, chlorphenesin, potassum sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, red 6, red & lake, red 30 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a fantastic blush! i love it! it brightens my whole face/complexion. It doesn't look like much in the container...but when you put it on it is beautiful. It goes on smoothly and the color is just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this. it gives you the right "flushed" look. Will be purchasing again!
p.s. I love sonia kasuk's "pink" beautifying blush as well, but nude is slightly a better color. :-)

on 11/6/2009 9:46:00 PM

I really like this blush. I've been in search of a winter blush that can multi task as a light bronzer/blusher to give my paler winter skin some subtle warmth. It's a nice, light neutral tone that really suits my fair-medium skintone nicely. It's not super pigmented, so you can layer it and not worry about having clownish cheeks indoors or outdoors. Another great product by Sonia from my favorite one-stop-shop, TARGET!

I found it not too be truly neutral but leaning toward warm tones.It is a very pretty matte peachy-pink that is very soft and natural looking.I give it a 4 for quality and price but would not repurchase since I have some similar to it and prefer cooler blushes.As a plus,it is not overwhelming for ppp.A very nice find a little reminiscent of Sable from Lancome,today discontinued.Nude is a little softer and a little less peach is this is helpful.

on 8/26/2003 10:53:00 AM

This is a very subtle blush that looks great. Very natural and can be worn with multiple other shades for eyes and lips. It applies well and lasts. The case is slim which is a nice bonus. Great buy for the quality and the price.

on 2/26/2003 8:02:00 PM

I am a MMM and this blusg gives me a totally PERFECTLY bare look with a little color. It is amazing how close this looks to my regular blush. I bought two of these. One is in my car......I have always hated blush and I have only a mascara and coverup in my car. This stuff rocks big time. I mean cute young things flirt with me

on 2/8/2003 8:49:00 PM

I took my true blue, SK blush in Nude out...how great is that?! Definitely a keeper! This mimics a natural look with no shimmer. Very nice, natural color! Can't beat it for $8.00 and when they're on sale, definitely can't be beat!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am impressed with the quality of Sonia Kashuk's eyeshadows and blushes..They are light, yet have great pigment..This blush is very neutral and most skin tones can pull it off..It comes in a mirrored case that is slim; love that! I am a PPP and this suits my skin tone well..Very soft, not chalky and great wear!!

Popular Blush Products