Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, mica, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythiriyl tetrasostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, chlorphenesin, potassum sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, red 6, red & lake, red 30 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake.

on 1/18/2010 9:39:00 PM

I have to agree, this colour is easy to pass over - doesn't look like much in the package, but it is gorgeous on! I have fair skin, this is a very subtle blush, and would even work as a light bronzer if needed. I am so happy with all of my SK products...wish I hadn't wasted so much money in the past on department store/sephora store brands. Oh well, live and learn!

on 12/26/2008 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great blush. I have fair-medium skin with freckles and this is perfect for me in the wintertime, when I am fair. It is very subtle and lasts all day long. The only thing that I don't like about it is that a lot of product gets on the brush so after using it everyday.....it didn't last very long. Some of my more expensive blushes lasted way longer.

this is a nice everyday blush. adds a little warmth to my cheeks while looking very natural and it's not expensive. i have light/medium asian skin, and it doesn't look muddy or dirty on me. would definitely repurchase again.

I've just finished one of these and need a new one. I hope SK still makes it! This blush is just plain pretty. Never fails for an ultra-natural look.

I've been looking for a neutral/nude blush for a long time... something to wear with a smoky eye or a red lip. All my blushes are red/peach/pink/purple. This is perfect if you want a little definition in the hollow of your cheeks, or if you don't want colour to clash on your face. It's a nude, but dark enough to use as a contour. Super cheap too!

on 8/2/2004 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This beautiful matte nude color goes on as a neutral peach color that is very sheer and can be layered on for more intensity. It's sheer, but it does show up on my NC 35-42 skintone. Also, the color is very intense when I apply this with a wet sponge. I cannot say enough good things about SK. This is a staple in my collection that I reach for all the time. The color is very universal indeed.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great neutral blush. It gives a very natural look- no shimmer! It's just enough to give a flush but the color is buildable. It also comes in a pretty silver mirrored case. For the price, you can't go wrong with this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice natural looking, brightening blush. It lasts throughout the day and is very soft. It comes in a sleek silver case that looks very nice, though will show fingerprints. This can be found at Target for a average drugstore priced product.

Popular Blush Products