Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush-Nude

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, mica, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythiriyl tetrasostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, chlorphenesin, potassum sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, red 6, red & lake, red 30 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product. its a little orange/nude as a blush, but all over my face, it works great as a bronzer! I'm an NW20 in the winter, and it works great as an all over warming-up-but-not-orange power. It makes me look nice and tan, but not in an obvious or I am wearing bronzer way. I really like this, and will repurchase soon, because I hit pan :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful beautiful beautiful extremely natural look. It's not the look of somebody that's flushed or tanned or anything, just that natural pink that everybody seems to have. I'm a somewhat tan, extremely olive-toned Asian, and this does show up on me. It's not superbly pigmented, but I don't really mind since I usually overdo it on blush anyway. I could pile this color on and it'd still look natural. It's just what the name describes it: it's nude, but in blush form, meaning it has some slight pinks and browns to it. This is another product that gives meaning to "make up without looking like make up." Loveeeeeeeeee it, can't have enough of it. I use it every day to take away the washed out look that foundation on its own has, and it does it perfectly. Oh, this is also matte and comes with it's own useless little blush brush, but the brush is surprising good quality, though I'd never use it for blush.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So I have loved Bare Escentuals Warmth. And also Cargo Sunset BeachBlush. But I noticed recently that in both of these products, there is slight shine and glitter to it. I prefer a more natural look. This is a subtle color that cannot be described as exactly a blush or a bronzer. Added plus: it was cheap compared to what I've spent on other products. It has a silky consistency and applies easily. After using this, I am excited to try more of Sonia's products.