Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner
image 1image 2image 3

4.1

on 7/5/2016 3:12:00 PM

I have this in Voltage Blue. It's AMAZING. It applies fairly opaquely on first pass, but I prefer how it looks with 2 layers. The applicator is literally one of the easiest and most precise I have ever used. (I have used a lot.) I always, always, always, get the perfect line - be it thin, thick, or full on cat. Voltage Blue is a beautiful bright matte blue. The lasting power is insane, I wore it all 4th of July, swimming, sweating, noshing, drinking, and it did not budge/flake/smear. I'm going to pick up the black and see if it compares!

on 5/11/2016 7:05:00 PM

I have re purchased this countless times! I hate felt pen style liners because they always try up or the tip gets broken before you really use it up. Plus any of the good ones are so expensive.

I like this because I feel I have more control because I can control how much eyeliner is on the felt pen (the old version had more of a paintbrush tip, the new one/2016 reformulated one has a felt tip). It goes on very dark and matte and lasts all day on my hooded eyes (not oily though). I also like how cheap it is (5$CAD) because I tend to go through eyeliners fast since I wear winged eyeliner 3-5x a week.

To Read all 355 Reviews, Login or Join

I use to love this product but after coming out with new formula and brush to apply it's just a big let down.

I've used this product for 3 years now and it's been amazing, it was incredibly black and matte and stayed on pretty well. Recently I ran out so I went to buy more and didn't realize there was a new formula, just that there was new packaging, which I paid no attention to. The brush was new too which I liked more than the old one to be honest. Then after applying it, it's very obvious that it's very watered down and doesn't dry as intensely black like it used to. Looking for a new liner now :-(

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This little drugstore gem has been my go to eyeliner whenever I need to create the perfect cat eye. The thin precision applicator allows me to get just the right flick on the end of my eyeliner. It lasts me all day; doesn't smudge, crease or flake. My only issue would be that I wish it came with more product but for $3 I really can't complain.

I really would like to try this again but I just can't seem to master liquid eyeliner application . It either goes on well for the first part but then skips over to look patchy.
And for some reason it flakes off like paint.

I love the mega liner liquid eyeliner 863 turquoise but all 3 I bought were clumpy n dried up n doesn't go on well that way but I really love it

on 3/24/2016 10:13:00 AM

Love this eyeliner. I got it in the Voltage Blue colour and it is such a nice blue, a little lighter than royal blue. Applies nicely and dries matte with no cracking or flaking. I got lots of compliments on it. It was easy to apply (I normally use a felt tip applicator for black eyeliner). And it was $4.97. Win win. I wish they came out with more bright matte colours.

on 3/15/2016 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this eyeliner it's waterproof and last all day the downside is sometimes I have a hard time getting it off when I wash my face. However it is a very nice pigmented black color it drys quickly and the long handle makes application so easy. I get the perfect winged liner every time with this eyeliner it's my go to.

on 2/26/2016 7:53:00 AM

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I've been using this daily for about three years in the dark brown shade, which looks less harsh than black. It never smudges during the day. The only thing it doesn't survive is hot yoga, and even then, I just get a little transfer line above the eyelid. I was a little nervous when they discontinued this and brought out a "new formula," but if anything, it's even better now. The felt tipped brush is slightly soft so it doesn't drag the liner around like a hard brush. I have great control over the line with this product and it always turns out great!