wet n wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

WnW megaliners swatches, mega linersMega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.1

on 2/18/2018 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros : Fine tip, very pigmented, smudge-proof, no bleeding, fairly long lasting. Around 6CAD$ at Maxi's.
Cons (fatal for me) : The lid cracked soon after I purchased it, very cheap looking plastic.
The tip is too long and soft, it bends too much when I try to draw my crisp wing.
I'm a liquid liner girl and definitely not a beginner(been using liquid liner for over 10years), this Mega Liner is my backup when my favourite eyeliners are out (Kiss me/Dolly Wink, around 15CAD$). But with the mentioned cons, I will not repurchase. You might as well spend few dollars more to get a way better user experience...

love the applicator easy to use, nice black color it's my go to plus easy to replace for price so inexpensive and works great ! But packaging lid cracks easy I rarely take them traveling yet cracks in my makeup box I guess with opening and closing, so it might be easy to have a mess with it so wouldn't i travel with a cracked applicator. I stocked up when we're super cheap for buy one get 1 free since I love it so I might have old formula vs new formula that I read have issues with.

on 10/2/2017 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

These are great cheap liquid liners that last all day but easily come off at the end of the day while washing my face. I've found that the product in the bottle stays fresh for a very long time. I've only repurchased because I knew it was time and figured the preservatives must be wearing out, lol.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

By far my favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner, I've tried others from Maybelline, NYX and Wet n Wild. I love the precision of the foam brush and the formula applies smoothly and opaque. It doesn't have great staying power but a makeup fixative helps. This is my go to when I'm out of Lancome's Artliner. Would recommend and repurchase, it's about $3.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff so much it goes on well it bothers my eyes some though

on 5/20/2017 5:20:00 PM

DO NOT USE THIS LINER! I had the same experience as the other bad review. I had been using this liner for a year and then when they changed their formula my eye became irritated and swollen. Now every liner I use makes my eyes sensitive. BUYER BEWARE!

I purchased this product in dark brown for many, many years as it was my favorite daily liquid liner. I loved that it stayed put, was matte and highly pigmented, and it was easy to get a crisp cat eye every time. This time, I put it on only to immediately have my eyes swell up, itching and burning. I washed it off and my eyes are still red and burning hours later. I have never had sensitive eyes before. Now I see on the packaging that changed the formula. They also changed the tip from a flexible brush to a cruddy foam tip applicator. This is going in the trash and I will no longer recommend it. Stay away!

This used to be my favorite liquid liner, but with the recent label change they swapped the fine point brush for a fine foam tip brush...i hate it. I will no longer buy this product simply because the foam brush sucks. It's probably the same brush the waterproof liners have always had.

I have this in Trim With Lace (matte white) & Electric Purple (sparkly purple). Neat colors! I wouldn't buy in black or brown coz I prefer waterproof liquid liners. It's easy enough to find...Although my biggest beef with these is that they aren't waterproof (& I don't see white or purple offerings in the H2OProof liquid liners), I got them for cheap! The white 1 was $0.99!! I think it's being D.C. I like the white w black eyeliner I do a stripe of black & then white (ca 1998), so I may be persuaded to buy a waterproof white liquid liner: I wasn't sure how I'd like the look so I didn't want to spend a heap. I used it w KatvonD black liner Ink trooper pen for a very precise line. White can also be used on the lower lash line (not waterline). I love wnw & they are cruelty free! Yay my price range too ya don't have to blow ur entire budget on ur MU. I'd deffo rebuy in the H2OProof version but "maybe" rebuy just wish was waterproof. . . ... 1 lippie off for being non WP but it stays on good for not being WP fr.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

this product is just so-so. It's either that I suck at applying eyeliner or that this eyeliner is kind of all over the place. It does smudge though. I bought mine in blue.