4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Gorgeous teal/turquoise blue color, but this one was a bit too glittery for my taste. I ordered online and was hoping for more of a subtle shimmer. The color is lovely, though, and buildable. I'm returning due to the glitter, but all in all, a nice shadow for someone looking for sparkle.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

The turquoise colour of this is just gorgeous! I definitely recommend this to the other blue-eyed gals out there cause it will really make your eyes stand out. I typically use this as an eyeliner only. It's shimmery and slightly metallic but I don't feel it's tacky. I don't seem to have a problem with fading or fallout. I just wish there were smaller holes in the sifter lid thing cause I always spill a bit when I open it. Edit: Don't wear this without a primer! I put some on before going out and when I went to the bathroom I checked my makeup and I had blue sparkles all over my face. How embarassing!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

3.0

8 years ago

Generally, when freshly applied it's a beautiful blue-greenish color that pulls more blue (if that makes any sense). But as soon as I left my house the color was already fading! I even had Too Face shadow primer plus Mac paint pot on! Not good at all, not good! Will definitely not buy this again!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

11 years ago

I had to have Azure. I have a lot of teals and turquoises, but this one is different. It's a GORGEOUS shimmery turquoise shade with lots of blue it it. I always get asked by customers what I'm wearing when I wear this. It's one of BE's most popular eyeshadow shades. Using it alone as a foiled liner or foiled eye color makes is even mroe amazing. really love to pair this with queen phyllis on the brow bone, true gold, and bamboo and sex kitten.

About reviewer (641 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

3.0

11 years ago

I really love BE foundation so I thought I'd love their eye shadow. This blue is a really pretty color, the pigment just isn't strong enough for me. I also have eyes that get pretty oily throughout the day and this stuff just melted off.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I love this eyeshadow color from Bare Escentuals. Azure is such a pretty blue/aquamarine color. I apply this eyeshadow by putting a little bit on the lid, and then taking my wet/dry eyeshadow brush from Bare Escentuals, and wetting the brush a bit. The color looks much more intense when applied wet. I love this eyeshadow for a night out. I recommend this to everybody, and I will definetley re-purchase when I run out...which will probably be in a few years, because even though the pot is small, you only need just a little bit to get that vibrant color. *_*

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

12 years ago

Beautiful color... only reason I wont buy again is bcuz its the same EXACT color as Jesses Girl blue pigment. I will swatch later!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

12 years ago

gorgeous sea blue/green color.. theres really nothing more to say... if youre looking for a really pretty blue/green with lots of shimmer then this is the color for you.. and at $13 a pop you cant beat it would definitely repurchase

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

12 years ago

The Macy's in my mall put in a Bare Escentuals counter and I was so happy. The setup is awesome and so appealing.....Plus I could use my macy's card... I love MAC pigments so I thought this was similar... I ended up buying 7 bareMinerals shadows/gimmers. I like only one- True Gold I put it on both wet and dry...did not last more than a couple hours both ways. Overall - big disapointment if you want bold long lasting color. I am sticking to my MAC makeup

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

from

12 years ago

LOVE IT!!! I was looking for a blue eyeshadow to where for going out and this is it!! It is a nice teal with gold specks and can be worn with lots of colors. I try it with reveal sometimes and for something bolder I wear it with true gold. I think this is a fun color to wear and is defintly a bold statement when foiled. Gotta try it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Olive, Not Sure