Club Monaco Beauty Lipgloss in Cassis

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is ok. The color looks dark brown coffee in the tube, but it goes on lighter. As a matter of fact, Mary Kay's lipgloss 'Chocolate Spice' is prettier.

Update: I purchased this along with Versace's 2004 chocolate wet lipgloss and the colors are very identical w/this costing much less. It appears to be something to wear when you are going out on the town. It is too dark for everyday casual use. It give the lips a fuller look. Though MK chocolate spice was a tad prettier, this stays on longer.

this is great deep red/burgundy color on my lips. I really don't wear these type of colors anymore but i've kept the tube of this because it is such a pretty color. I used to wear this with Mac's Currant. They looked great together. Also the price helps, especially when considering how much of it you get.

I have to agree with the ladies that have commented before me. This is a very pretty color that can be used for all sorts of occasions. I'm tempted to try out other CM glosses.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Agree totally with Blyss -- I really enjoy this gloss (I strayed away from MAC for a change *grin*). It mixes really nicely too. With MAC Cherish lipstick, it becomes a plummy nude (on me -- I'm a MAC NC45) which is really beautiful.

I love this gloss. It's one of the prettier ones of the CM line. The texture is smooth but creamy. It lasts fairly long. One thing I like about the CM glosses is the size. You get double the size of a MAC lipglass for the same price. The colour is pretty, it's a semi-sheer/opaque glossy stain of deep berry red with gold sparkles. The extra shimmer helps make my lips look bigger. I use it a lot on other lipsticks to either moisturize them or give them a shine and glimmer. It's one of the better CM glosses. I highly recommend it cause it can easily be a polished look (used sheerly) and a glam look (layer it on)!