Valmont - Renewing Pack

No Image

3.7

Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Propylene Glycol, Sodium DNA, Urea, Lecithin, Magnesium DNA, Calcium DNA, RNA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Menthyl Lactate, Laureth-7, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Lactate, Carbomer, Coco-Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mask left my face glowing, soft & hydrated. At first at application it tingled a bit but that went away pretty quick. I still can't believe how soft my face feels, absolutely a spa/salon treatment like mask.

on 11/11/2006 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This VERY FAMOUS product (altough in Europe) really sucks! It makes skin dry, red, and absolutely not better. I had this recently on a facial in the new spa from Valmont and I almost killed the woman. My skin was absolutely horrible. I will never buy Valmont. And they are saying there at the level from La Prairie and better then Sisley. PFFF. Total CRAP! Valmont, you can kiss my ***

on 11/23/2005 4:23:00 PM

It's one of the best mask I've ever had! I put it on face for 10 minutes and wash off, my skin gets a great radiance and very even toned. After the cream, either the Valmont 24 hour cream or the Sisleya cream will make my skin look perfect for the whole day. It's more a renewing and hydrating mask, it's getting cold now, and I start to use this mask more frequently. Don't use it during summer since you don't need too much moist during hot weather, unless you have some event to attend and your face is very dull,this mask can be your skin savor.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Won't buy this again as It didn't do much to my skin.

on 2/28/2006 2:30:00 AM

I've been using this for 2 weeks and I really like it. I put it on for 10-20 mins for a thick layer and after that my face was glowing, and felt so smooth and very bright. It is very refreshing becoz it has a mint in it, i'm not sure if this is good for sensitive skin or not coz it's kinda irritating for my first time. I took one lippie off becoz it is very pricy and I didnt find a *miracle* as everyone said. Though i'll repurchase this becoz it's a good moisturizing + relaxing mask and it smells really nice. I sometimes put a thin layer one and put moisturizing after and it works fine as well.

on 10/25/2005 12:36:00 PM

I have sensitive combination skin. Lately it has been dry and rough on the cheeks because of the changing seasons. I put this on every night for 30 min then wipe it off with wet towel. It makes my skin soft and plump with a healthy glow. Without the rough layer of skin, it's easier to absorb the serum and moisturizer. My face is soft and dewy all day!

I had rosacea flare-up one time due to allergic reaction to chemical sunscreen. This mask made it worse, it actually stinged.

on 12/29/2003 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this item! I have been having facing some very difficult times, and often find myself in crying spells... but using this has kept my face looking refreshed and smooth... and not as blotchy! When first applied, there was acool tingling feeling. I was worried at first, as I have very sensitive skin. But it turned out to be fine, and even the redness I get in my face seemed to cool off. I also haven't been getting enough sleep, but this gives my skin the needed boost it needs. Smooth skin, with a bit of a glow.
I don't think I ever want to be without it!

on 8/5/2003 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this mask, it always soothe and hydrate my skin whenever i use it. I would use it everyday if it was cheaper.
Update 5/19/08- After all these years, i continue to love this product. This is one of those SOS product that saves your skin when nothing else works. I use it the most when the weather is changing and my skin acts crazy, this just calms it right away. Very pricey product but i really cannot live without it.
Update 5/26/09- I still LOVE this product, i always have one in my cabinet, best sos mask! Like i said years ago and still the same, if i can use this everyday, i would!

on 11/22/2003 11:33:00 AM

Leaves face very "plumped up" and firm and moisturised. However, when you have zits, don't use it. It seems to plump up the zits too and nourish them!?

Otherwise, very good.

on 8/29/2005 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I want to like this but it breaks me out!!!!