L'Oreal Paris Blush Delice in Sugar N' Spice

No Image

4.3

on 2/20/2008 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this L'Oreal blush in Sugar N'Spice for over 3 years now--in fact, I accidentally dropped the first one I purchased and it crumbled to pieces so I immediately ran out and bought another! This is the perfect shade for my complexion and I wear it on boty my 'pinky days' (charcoal eye shadow, pink or plum lips) OR my 'brown days' (dark brown/sable eyes, caramel/coffee lips)). It goes well with all color palettes and is a very pretty but natural look with good staying power. Can't beat the price either! Sorry, I don't know the abbreviations used here but I have light olive skin, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and I'm 40-ish. (hope that helps).

This is a really pretty blush. i never owned any blush delices before so it took some getting used to my blush smelling "yummy", but its a really cute packaging and always reminds me of my best friend from middleschool/highschool who used the raspberry one. anyways, the blush is a sheer shimmery formula which is actually nice becuase it looks natural without much effort. the color is like if a nude blush and a rosey blush had a baby (i know thats weird but its how i think of it whenever i put it on). its really perfect for days where you just want to look natural and not too made up but with an extra pretty touch. will definately keep reaching for this one!

This is a pretty pinkish-brown that gives me a nice gentle flush when i feel washed out. However i'm no longer a fan of the excessive shimmer in it as it really emphasizes blemishes. This is a good pink blush if you can stand the shimmer.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Pretty color! It's a medium peachy-bronze color with heavy shimmer. This can be used as basic blush, and a bronzer. It has a really nice fruit scent, but I am not so fond of how shimmery it is. I am getting older, and I am experimenting with more matte blushes. Also, when something is so shimmery it tends to exaggerate pores, and everything else in between. So, it gets 4/5 lippies.

on 7/21/2006 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because Rite-Aid was having a sale and I love L'Oreal BD, but I just never got around to getting Sugar N' Spice. Anyway, I have to say that I was a bit disappointed when I got this because I heard raves about this so this didn't exactly match what I had heard. The color is a pinkish brown. I think when I first tried this, I put on too much as I applied this the way I apply most BD because it is supposed to be sheer. Anyway, it ended up making my skin look dirty, it is just too brown for my skin. I am a MMM (NC30) and it just did not look flattering. I tried it again another day applying just a tad and it looked okay, definitely workable. I still like Sugar Plum more as an everyday blush. I would say this is my least favorite BD that I own. I don't think I will repurchase this as it is not anything special plus I don't see myself reaching for or finishing this.

on 5/16/2006 4:42:00 PM

Me: super yellow and warm FFF (C3).

This is my favorite Blush Delice. It's a medium-toned, warm, browned-pink with shimmer. It's pretty pigmented and all I need is to press my brush into it once to pick up enough "stuff". This color is very cute and natural on me, and is possibly the only product that I have ever hit pan on. The compact is cute too, and I'm trying to think of creative things do do with the empty compact once I'm done with it so I don't have to throw it away!

Incidentally, Europeans and Asians: I'm pretty sure the Blush Delicieux in Pink Candy Cane is the same color as this. I have them both and if they're not the same, they're very, very close.

on 3/8/2006 6:37:00 PM

I'm not a blush person, and Blush Delice was my first. The packaging made me do it! Love the smell and cute packaging. Texture is nice, and the shimmer is really light, not garish at all. I also got the the Ginger Snap, although I don't really use it for blush, more of an all-over powder. The Sugar Plum didn't work out for me. I thought about keeping it and taking the pan out, and using it for a lip compact because it has a mirror on the inside of the lid.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the most fabulous blush in the summer with a tan! I am a GGG/hazel eyed lady. Looking at this it almost looks like a bronzer -- but NO -- it deposits the most gorgeous rosey bronzy (but natural looking) glow to the cheek. I normally do not like too much shimmer but this one actually looks wonderful -- as long as I am tanned! One complaint -- container too tiny! One Kudo -- looks great as an eyeshadow too!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

One word to describe this one...Versatile.

L'Oreal Blush Delice always has really good pigment, packaging and a very useful brush. The product irrespective of the shade deserves two thumbs ups.

As for Sugar'n'Spice, it suits almost all skin tones and it can be used during the day AND night. I mean it gurls...it is totaly versatile. And it stays on and on and on. Ok maybe not that long, but its staying power is better than most other blushes, that i can promise. If you have a round face but prefer lighter shades like me then go for this one because it is very moderately dark and can be used for contouring.

on 8/10/2005 4:59:00 PM

This is actually a beautiful blush, smells good too. It's very well pigmented (in my experience) and looks gorgeous, stays put too. Hmmm this has got me on Team Drugstore right now (lol). So many great steals, at amazing prices. I'm not sure if this is discontinued or not,being that L'oreal has a knack for ending their best product :O... but this is a keeper for me. Update: I put some of it on today without looking in the mirror and when I was out I realized how splotchy my blush looked, not an attractive look. LOL still like the blush, but it doesn't go smoothly on my cheeks.

Popular Blush Products