Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/25/2018

Love this lip gloss, but it is way too expensive for the size. It hydrates very well throughout the day.
I can't see the color difference amongst the lip gloss, they all seem to provide a very light finish.
For the price, I would rather purchase a cheaper moisturising lip gloss.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/06/2018

I had the mini size in color raspberry. It was a nice, bright shade and lots of glossiness. It didn't have a smell to it like some other glosses do, nor any mica, which I liked.

I used it all up and even cut it open to get the last bit...lol.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Dec/30/2016

Love this gloss. Is it worth the money? No but it is really good.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Aug/22/2012

Clinique has done it again. This product is my second favorite of there's only shadowed by the chubby sticks (I have every color). I had received a pack of these for a present and completely forgot about them until i couldn't find my HG lipbalm and stumbled upon these. They give amazing shine and moisturize like no other! My only problem with these is they all go on clear, not tinted at …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

Aug/22/2012

I have been buying Clinique superbalms for 10years and I absolutely love their formulas. It's a tinted lip balm that never dries out your lips, isn't sticky and super glossy. With this I never use lip balms or lipsticks anymore. Will keep buying for years to come and is the only thing I ever use on my lips (apart from lip liner occasionally).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

fromMiphin

Nov/12/2011

This is somewhere between a really thick lipgloss and a really gloopy lip balm you'd get from a tub. The color is quite sheer, however, there *is* some color (at least from the 02 Raspberry). While I would sometimes prefer the color payoff of a lip gloss, in the fall and winter, my lips are crazy dry and I need a balm.

This is quite moisturizing, and really hydrated my lips well …

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Mar/21/2010

This sheer lipbalm is super moisturizing and gives a glossy finish. It's looks great with a lipliner!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

2.0

Feb/03/2010

I got a set of 4 minis during one of the holiday seasons. They are moisturizing and have no taste, which I like. However, it feels like it's just sitting on top of my lips. Besides, the color is so sheer, you can't tell the difference once you had it on.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Aug/30/2009

This is ok. I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie and there's no doubt that this leaves your lips smooth but it's just too glossy and the mix of the balm makes it sticky which is just gross.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromdotix

Jan/15/2009

I have this in the color mango. I love this balm in winter... it gives me such pouty little lips and glamorous shine. Though, in a humid country, the closest anyone can get to winter is with air cond and this balm is the worst thing ever to sit on my lips in an air conditioned environment. It's sticky and gloopy and it makes my lips flakey! Gooey white dried skin flakes. ew. It makes me …Read more

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium