Jordana Kohl Kaja eyeliner in Green Gables

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/25/2008 3:39:00 PM

Nice khaki green color. Makes the green in my eyes pop, looks amazing when paired with gold or champagne colored shadow. The pencil is soft, doesn't tug eye skin, and didn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. There's no sharp obvious line of green, just soft, well-blended color. A gorgeous effect. But this does smudge off in a few hours. No raccoon eyes, no flaking into my eyes, but it just kind of disappears after 3 hours or so. It is no match for sunscreen. Guess I've been spoiled by waterproof liners. This is soft kohl, so I'd expect some smudging, but I'd still hope for at least 5-6 hours of wear. Still, I'd buy it again. I love that it doesn't irritate AT ALL, and is the perfect shade of olive green.

MAC New Weed fluidline, with less black, in a pencil. Brilliant. Dark olive green with a ton of fine gold shimmer that actually shows up. I have cool skin (NW20) and dark hair and eyes, and have trouble with green. However, this one works. I wear it with BE Grace on the lid and Pussycat on the V. I wish it was automatic, I hate sharpening these things, but.. come on.. it was $1.50 at Walgreen's. Purchased 2 for $3 along with Parissian Plum, which I also like.

on 7/28/2005 10:19:00 AM

I prefer the Color X-tend eyeliners to the kohl ones, mainly b/c the kohl ones are so soft and creamy that they're hard to sharpen and to draw a precise line with. But otherwise, Jordana pencils are excellent value for the money. MAC kohls have the same problems and are like, 5x more expensive. "Green Gables" is a slightly shimmery, medium olive-green with a touch of gold. (Similar to Prestige's Chamomile).

on 11/20/2004 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Gorgeous dark olive green infused with golden shimmer. This makes a great liner which sets off brown eyes (and shows up great on this GGG). For $1-2, you can't go wrong w/ purchasing this one. I can't comment about lasting power yet, but will update if my opinion changes.

on 8/4/2003 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was so happy to have finally found this color (snatched up the last one in the display). I wasn't expecting much, but this shade is quite pretty. It sets off my brown eyes very nicely; no product has yet made them "pop," but this comes close. I use it with Milani Antique Gold e/s-- it's a perfect combo. Removed 1 lippie because it smudges horribly by the end of the day, and my lids aren't that oily.

on 4/18/2003 7:50:00 PM

Green Gables is a pretty dark brown green, almost like an army green. It sounds ugly but it's not, it's really flattering on blue eyes. It makes the blue pop. I love this color and Jordana liners are so much easier to use than most pencil liners, they go on super smooth.