Jordana Cosmetics Kohl Kaja eyeliner in Green Gables

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/26/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a beautiful shimmery forest green. Applies smoothly and the price is right (it's on sale at Wags for 50 cents right now). Doesn't last as long as I thought it would though.

on 1/25/2008 3:39:00 PM

Nice khaki green color. Makes the green in my eyes pop, looks amazing when paired with gold or champagne colored shadow. The pencil is soft, doesn't tug eye skin, and didn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. There's no sharp obvious line of green, just soft, well-blended color. A gorgeous effect. But this does smudge off in a few hours. No raccoon eyes, no flaking into my eyes, but it just kind of disappears after 3 hours or so. It is no match for sunscreen. Guess I've been spoiled by waterproof liners. This is soft kohl, so I'd expect some smudging, but I'd still hope for at least 5-6 hours of wear. Still, I'd buy it again. I love that it doesn't irritate AT ALL, and is the perfect shade of olive green.

Love this color. It is a shimmery army green and some gold. Love it on my brown eyes. I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 because it does smear a tad. Love the color though and it goes on dark enough.