no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

I really like this product. like most fekkai products, it smells wonderful. i think it really helped my blonde highlights survive on the beach, and it moisturizes as well. also, i like how this product looks in the hair-- you don't have to overdo it and look greasy like some other hair ss on the market, this would look nice by itself as a shine spray too. i gave it a 4 rather than a 5 because i lost the little cap for the bottle almost immediately--- how is that little thing that barely clicks on supposed to survive in a beach bag??

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

This spray-on conditioner works great as leave-in... whether you are going out in the sun or not. Shea butter has been used as a natual sun protecting agent for centuries. This product is lightweight yet moisturizing and it smells exactly like the rest of the Shea Butter line... unless you spray it on dry hair and then it smells a bit different.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
from

17 years ago

Pretty useless product. I don't see where it has done anything great at all. It doesn't smell all that good and all it does it make my hair curl. Thank goodness I didn't actually buy it but swapped for it. When it's gone, I won't touch it again.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

2.0

17 years ago

This is bar far the most dissapointing product from Frederic Fekkai. My hair is fine and it leaves a funky kinda film on my hair that makes it feel like it has hair spray build up on it. It is also hard to wash out. I will use this on days I will be out in the sun, but otherwise I will not touch this stuff. I will not be repurchasing this one.

About reviewer (551 reviews)

Age30-35