Sugar Cosmetics Liquid Sugar Body Mist - Habit

No Image

3.4

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Do they even make this anymore? I was looking through my huge amount of fragrances and came across this one. I barely used it in the past and decided to spritz some on. It is a sugary sweet scent with a hint of vanilla. It isn't overwhelming even after I sprayed 4 spritzes, so it really is a "body mist" as opposed to a perfume. This isn't one that I would repurchase as it is just okay, nothing that special. The bottle is plastic so it would be okay to travel with without it breaking.

on 1/17/2007 7:17:00 PM

I LOVE this scent. It's great in my opinion. I can't wear florals or musks, they give me a migraine so I stick with sweet food type scents and candy smelling perfumes. This one hit the mark so well that when it was available, I bought several! I don't think it's a sickly sweet smell, I think it's very sweet, but just right and the scent lasts for a long time. I love this scent!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Think I'm in the minority here!!! I'm a lover of "sickly" sweet or strong fragrances. YUMMY. I LOVE this, it definitely a fragrance you'll either love or hate. But hey, I love Angel by TM, sooooo i guess that answers a lot. I've gotten compliments when wearing this perfume, and the bottle i had finished within a couple of months. But unfortunately it's one of those brands that is not easy to purchase, only sephora stocks them (as far as i know) which is a pity.

I bought this because it was really cheap at TJ-Maxx and I was SO dissappointed. I sprayed this on myself and my brother and sister were about to jump out of the car! It was so disgusting and I coughed for the rest of the day. Stay away from this stuff!

on 11/3/2005 3:56:00 AM

I don't mind the smell of this, although I can understand why some would be put off by the high impact sweetness. It is definitely not a subtle scent, but, at least on me, it doesn't last very long and usually mellows out after a while. And anyway, I don't mind smelling like candy for a little while. I got this free, but I wouldn't buy it for myself. I prefer the body sprays from the Body Shop - better price, longer lasting, better scents.

on 10/27/2005 9:21:00 PM

sweet and synthetic smelling vanilla. cute packaging though..soo cute for lil girls! pre-teens I think would love something like this.

on 8/21/2005 10:14:00 PM

This smells so cheap and plasticy. It smells like a sickening chemical induced vanilla spray. I got this as a gift but I wouldn't have picked it up myself because I HATE vanilla. And for a little body spray/mist the smell is very strong and potent. It UNfortunately stayed on for a very long time on me.

I had to check the title several times to make sure I'm reviewing the right product, because it almost seems like what was in my bottle of Habit isn't what was in everyone else's. Mine smells so incredibly good I can barely describe it, and it isn't even remotely similar to what the others are describing (maybe the formula was tweaked a bit somewhere along the way?) In the bottle it smells really coconutty, which is nice if you like that sort of thing, but I bought it for the promise of vanilla and thought I was going to be disappointed by a synthetic coconut substitute. Wrong! On my skin this is the most heavenly mix of strawberries (yes, strawberries!) and vanilla cream, and to add the proverbial cherry on top, it lasts literally all day on me. I didn't expect that from a product that is packaged like a preschooler's play makeup! It smells almost exactly like the Soft 'n Sweet Candy Marshmallow Shea Cream from Scentual Bliss, minus the minty undertone. It smells so good I can't stop sniffing myself and the scent lingers in your clothes as well. Overall Habit is a really pleasant surprise that I wasn't expecting at all and I will definitely buy it again.

on 11/14/2004 1:22:00 AM

I want to buy something. I want to buy something that smells like yummy good food. I see that Sugar has a fragrance. Wow... I love that toasty creme brulee scent that my I Taste Like Sugar lip gloss set had. Alas, this scent is not so creamy and dreamy as I had hoped. I keep sniffing. Yes... yes... oh, oh no.

Reading the reviews below mine makes me sad because clearly some people get out of this the scent I wanted. I didn't expect this to be sophisticated. I expected this to be good smelling, yummy, young and cool, and with a name like Habit who could go wrong? I could, obviously. This smelled like burned sugar, or burned plastic, or burned hair... yuck. Sweet sticky and then bleh. I kept sniffing it over again. There was something I liked about it, but for a few more dollars I could get like... a real EDT, and for a few more dollars I could get an EDP, and then I'd rather have Anna Sui Dreams anyway. So, this perfume was a no go for me.

I could see it working for a kid though, although not really... more as a brand name thing.

If you liked Smell This Cake Batter, you'll probably enjoy this as well. They smell exactly the same to me. Its a very sweet and very artificial vanilla cake scent. It's a cute bottle, lasts a long time, and not very expensive either. This could be a perfect scent for a young teen, but its too cloying for me.