Maybelline Maybelline EverFresh

Maybelline Maybelline EverFresh

3.3

on 10/15/2008 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells like plastic! Cheap, gross, and not good to use:)

on 8/4/2008 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this foundation so much that I bought three tubes of it in "Ivory" off eBay when the product was discontinued in stores. It gave me a fresh, dewy glow that stayed put all day (although it did tend to cake toward the end of the day when it was hot and humid outside). I really liked the formula overall, though. I wish they'd bring it back!

on 5/21/2008 6:28:00 PM

i used to love this when i had better skin .. or maybe i didnt stand as close to the mirror as i do now so didnt notice...
BUT
it slides off on my oily areas quicker than most foundations.. and kind of highlights my flakes boo.

coverage is kinda sheer as well and now that im nearly thirty i need more... the natural look just doesn't fly anymore.

on 10/24/2007 2:56:00 PM

I was surprised to check on MUA and find that a lot of people liked this foundation. I am thinking of tossing out my tube.
Why? I don't feel that it covers well - the consistency seems wrong to me. What it does seem to do is kind of cake up in my pores. I don't know the WHY of these things, but this foundation fails to stick to my spider veins and cover them up -- kind of slides right over them - but somehow gravitates to my pores and hides in them. No, doesn't hide - makes them MORE prominent!
I suppose this has something to do with the way the pigments are suspended in the base, or the type of base, or??
Anyway, makeups that work better include Prescriptives, and oddly enough, Cover Girl Continuous Coverage, which is a cheapie and sort of directed toward teenagers.
GO FIGURE!

on 10/24/2007 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually bought this right before my wedding/honeymoon because I saw that it had SPF in it and also because they have discontinued my favorite foundation which is cover girl continuous wear...anyway I like it and it covers well, but the coverage is a little heavier than I prefer, but I just use a smaller amount which helps it not look fake. Also it seems to break me out occasionally, I think because it is so thick. I wish they didn't discontinue the covergirl continous wear because that makeup is simular to this one except it isn't quite as heavy and it didn't let my face shine as much. Overall it is a good foundation, but I'm hoping the Mary kay medium coverage foundation that I ordered will suit me better! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the sqeeze tube, as it keeps things cleaner, but I just couldn't find the right shade for my skin! The lighter shades had orange or pinkish undertones and wouldn't work for Asian skin.

on 7/8/2007 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation for about 3 years. I keep re-buying it because I find that it gives very good coverage. It even doubles as a concealer since you can definitely build on it, and the best part is that it never gets caky like other foundations do if you build on it. I do have to blot/powder my face every few hours but the coverage is still there, I just have extremely oily skin. Also, it is hard to find the correct shade. Recently I tried everyday minerals but I would still use this for good coverage.

I tried this foundation once in an emergency and I loved it. It gives very smooth, natural, poor-minimalizing coverage. It's one of the most natural-looking foundations I've tried that still gives great coverage. The finish is different from most cheap foundations. This finishes with a nice, natural finish that makes it look like you have perfect skin - not that you are wearing makeup clumped over bad skin. It goes on like a latex coat over rougher areas of your face. I was actually very surprised with this foundation. The first time I bought it, it was a little too dark. The last time I bought it, I got it in Ivory which was much too white and looked chalky on my face. My skin has peachy undertones, so it actually usually tends to look better in foundations with an orange-y tint, which I know a lot of the girls here complained about. That's not one of my complaints. My complaint is just trying to find the right shade. I've always had a problem with that. I'm blonde and blue-eyed and everyone tries to put me in shades with pink undertones and they never work for me. I apply this after applying moisturizer. I'll dab it in areas that need more coverage and sweep gently in areas that don't need as much coverage. It gives the perfect blend. I can't give it five full lippies because of the shade selection issues that everyone seems to have, including myself. I will give it four though...and I will definitely buy this product again.

on 9/25/2006 5:59:00 AM

I used to use this product about 2 yrs ago. When i was in high school it was pretty fantastic. All the girls always commented on how perfect my skin looked. I was always complimented on it. But after 2 - 4 hrs.. it used to get pretty cakey around my nose and chin.. so meh. It was pretty average for staying power.

on 9/14/2006 7:23:00 AM

This is my first DS foundation. I don't like to choose my own shade, so I bought this because a Maybelline MA came to my office to do makeovers a while back and chose this for my skin. However, i picked up the wrong shade my mistake and the one i have is a little dark/orangey. BUT in summer if i apply just a little and blend well it looks quite nice. I kinda like the way it looks on my skin at first, but even after powdering in the morning it looks a little oily by midafternoon and i need to touch up. After that touch up it's fine again, though it can wear off around my chin sometimes. In summary, although i have no other budget foundation experience, this is OK, but now that I'm almost finished my bottle, I'm going back to high end!

Popular Crème Foundations