no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jul/20/2011

As I was young I loved this range. In my memory I relly had superb shiny and smooth hair. But recently I tried it again, nothing for my very dry, long hair, something between curly and straight, but all the frizzy way.. Unfortunately!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/18/2007

The fragrance of this product is identical to the conditioner, and it doesn't feel as silicony as my other good hairmask, so I was sceptical whether this would work as a deep conditioner. It is! Give me a boost that daily conditioner doesn't deliver, hair is extra smooth and soft, straighter too. I have frizzy ends due to chemically straightener that I used more than a year ago and this …Read more

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

Jan/16/2005

have to disagree. as someone who has battled their curly hair all their life, i have found the best way to get luscious curls is to use plani old conditioner on just washed hair and just leave it in. and this one certainly does the job weighs curls down just enough and defines them really nicely. not a great hair treatment i agree but a really good styling product if you have thick and/or curly …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Sep/22/2004

This is not worth the money! It did not make my hair Smooth -or- Sleek. Left my hair feeling oily and dirty.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

3.0

Jul/14/2004

As usual, Pantene does nothing to impress me. This product obviously claimed to make your hair "smooth and sleek", well it did just the opposite for mine. I shouldn't have been surprised. It was o.k. for conditioning, but PLEASE- if you're looking for a good hair masque/treatment, look elsewhere!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

1.0

Apr/13/2004

this is the worst conditioner i have ever used. and if u havent noticed, all the ingredients on their conditioners are exactly, and i mean exactly the same. usually pantene products work great like the fissrt few times u use them and then they start to suck. this one sucked from the beginning, as do all their deep conditioners.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlue

Apr/18/2003

If you thought the smooth and sleek conditioner did a good job, you should get your hands on this baby! It comes in a jar form and is so incredibly rich and thick. Has a pleasent smell and it leaves your hair so wonderfully soft after you rinse it off. The price is pretty reasonable too for something that really works.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

SkinNormal