Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/24/2013

For me, this was a way to cause an instant and vicious migraine headache. I wanted very much to like this fragrance, but there you have it! Not sure what ingredient did it for me... Real lillys and small, white flowers will usually trigger one, not usually perfumes.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairRed

EyesHazel

Oct/22/2013

I bought this on QVC sight unsmelled LOL....when it arrived I didn't like it or know if I would keep it. Its a departure for me scent wise. I asked my friend what she thought and she said "it smells like kindergarden". I thought I would send it back and then one day I smelled it on my seatbelt and I was like "mmmmMMM what is that?" then I realized it was Baby Grace. …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/11/2012

This is the only scent that I have discovered that at first sniff I thought that it was truly made for me. Everybody's chemistry is different but on me, this becomes the softest most delicate fragrance. It reminds me of being in a warm bath somehow. It is a gentle floral, it is a smell good, feel good fragrance and I plan on always having it.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

Apr/03/2012

let me start by saying I usually love philosophy fragrance. Amazing grace and pure grace are my hg. I just can't find anything I like about baby grace. To me it smells like decomposing fruit with powder. It just plain has a very weird odor to me.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

Jan/18/2012

I am a new fan of the Philosophy Fragrances! Baby Grace is one of my favourites. I love how calming and refreshing the fragrance is. The only reason I took off a lippie is the price and the lack of a rollerball. Most of the other fragrances have a variety of rollerballs and small bottles. Baby Grace just doesn't have it and I find that disappointing.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Dec/27/2011

Love this scent, so subtle and fresh....and I find it calming, contrary to other reviews.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/22/2011

I was really interested in this perfume because of its claim of being "soft and comforting." I feel like this is anything but that. To me, it smells like very strong gardenia and baby powder. It doesn't develop at all. I was extremely disappointed. Good thing I didn't buy it! My hubby went with me to Sephora and made me wash it off my hands immediately.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromsarbm

Aug/28/2011

This smells exactly like Fruit Stripes Gum. Remember the taste and smell of that gum? Well, this is it exactly. I wanted to like it from the description but I cannot get past the smell of gum I chewed as a child.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

3.0

Dec/12/2010

Cards on the table, I do not actually like any of the Philosophy scents as I find them mimsy and weak. However this one is OK. It is huge on me so goodness knows what the longer lasting one is like because this one lasts all night. I get heliotropin/baby powder which bottoms out, no pun intended, into a clean mimosa. It does smell clean, not at all like a baby. But I would not puchase again …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Jul/26/2010

I guess this is an acquired scent. lol Bc now I LOVE* it :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age19-24