benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Vixen

No Image

on 12/11/2007 11:18:00 PM

I LOVE THIS COLOR SHADOW!! IT IS A BEAUTIFUL MIX BETWEEN AN EGGPLANT PURPLE & BURGUNDY. IT LOOKS REALLY PRETTY ON AN TRULY IS CREASLESS, I WOULD DEFIANTLY BUY IT AGAIN SOME TIME.

on 2/1/2005 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a cream version of MAC Trax which is one of my fave e/s...a shimmery plum/purple with some slight red tones. I use this underneath of Trax to make it darker and bring out the color more. Everything seems to crease on my lids, especially cream shadows, but not a crease in site with this. It's not real smooth to put on and is quite sheer with only one layer, but overall I am pleased.

on 4/13/2004 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this color! It's great for the smokey eye look. It may seem like an intimidating color at first but it's definitely pretty once you experiment with it. Though a bit hard to apply at first when new to cream eyeshadows, I find it's best to "warm" up the product first with your fingers before applying. Or, you could use a small concealer brush to apply to the eyelids. This was my first creaseless creme eyeshadow. I really liked it and bought more.

I love it! It does not crease and has the greatest consistency. Its my favorite creme shadow yet.

I am on a lifetime mission to find a cream eyeshadow that a)is matte, b) doesn't crease and c) has enough pigment to be worth it! Vixen only has one quality- it doesn't crease. It is incredibly sparkly and the color is a strange vein-y bloody purple that looks like eyelid discoloration, rather than decorative shadow! Yuck.

on 4/17/2003 2:16:00 PM

Love it! A smoky plummy-brown with shimmer. Goes on smoothly, no creasing, and this one builds the color very well so it can be sheer or a little more opaque. LOVE these shadows. I think the darker shades are a little creamier and smoother than the lighter ones.

This is probably one of my favourite shades in the creasless creme shadows. This colour is a deep warm plum burgundy, great for fall in the crease, or as a liner. Usually I use it as an eyeliner for a softer look. These are great shadows, I find they do not crease, except in extreme humidity. Def, worth checking out next time you are the Benefit counter.