Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

3.1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love love love this! I own all the colors, it's my favorite lip gloss. My favorite colors are the paler nude lip colors, but all of the colors are really nice. It smell nice too, like grape or green tea. And unless like MAC lip gloss, which are beautiful but really sticky, this isn't sticky are all! The pigment is really good, and it really moisturizes your lips well, you don't even need to wear chapstick with this stuff. I highly recommend buying it to anyone. I do wish it was a little bit cheaper it's around $7, but if you look at the price you're getting the same amount of lip gloss as MAC or Bobbi Brown or whoever for half the price at least.

on 1/19/2009 11:10:00 PM

This lip gloss has more to offer than your average drug store lip gloss. I favor the clear and groove colors. I has a nice color and a great shine that is not blindingly unnatural.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

this gloss had a horrible smell and it didnt feel to great either. and it actually dried my lips out.

EDIT:
Just tried their new version of these glosses and i am really disappointed! just went from a rating of 5 to 1! i miss the First Blush color so i thought that Fruity Pink would do but all it is on my pigmented lips..is clear gloss with specks of glitter... it looks peachy pink but applies clear almost no color/pigmentation. I missed the older version where it is more pigmented and opaque. Bring the old version back neutrogena!!!!
Old Review:
i just rediscovered this lipgloss and i keep coming back to the same awesome colors they make. the colors that i cant live without are: First Blush (resembles Nars orgasm without much sparkles), Chic (chanel's giggle) and Swizzle (chanel's spark). i also have it in Dreamy( similar to MAC VGV) and Groove (similar to NARS turkish delight). i pretty much tried most of their colors (razzle, spritz, fizz, flirt, daring, dizzy, tickled, twinkle )but keep coming back to the ones above and one discontinued one (Glam). definitely recommend them except you have to throw them away when they get a year old because they start to smell funny like a wooden popsicle stick!( i replace them often!).

on 1/27/2004 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

OK if you just need a cheapie gloss to throw around. I wish they had a wear time of more than 5 minutes! Will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I can't get enough of these! I love how they glide on and aren't sticky, plus the colors are so flattering. Chic (ylbb shade) is my staple, and I love Glimmer (pale shimmery gold), and Glam (gorgeous strawberry pink). I hope these never get discontinued!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

i have to say, i like this lipgloss. i own this in "whisper", a really light, kinda creamy shade. when i wear this, it makes my lips look "nude", and i like that look. the smell doesn't bother me too much, and the texture is pretty good, for a drugstore brand. the tube gets kinda goopy at the top, but thats about it. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Once again I find another lipgloss with a horrible scent. This isnt as bad as some but still bad. When will people learn. It is a nice lipgloss though, not supersticky like some. I got it in Pout, very coppery brown shade. Unfortunately, I am returning it.

Popular Lip Glosses