Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.9

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have this in "Nutriberry". Its a very beautiful raspberry pink shade and the moisture is excellent. The price is a tad bit steep for a drugstore lip gloss and the staying power isn't that great, but I love the color and the balm-like feel so I would definetely repurchase.

on 6/1/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this lipgloss. I haven't noticed the smell some people mention. I think I've used Dreamy and Flirt. Both are good colors for me and have decent staying power...I just don't expect a lipgloss to last all day. It's not a big deal to me to reapply! This is one of my favorite d/s l/g brands.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Great if you need something like a chapstick but want to wear a gloss. I have no problem with the taste or texture, its not that sticky to me, and the taste is fine ( i really dont eat my lip gloss's and chapsticks) they dont smell. the colors are very sheer, I have one in glaze and one in glow? I really like the cooling feeling, its very moisturizing. The only problem I have is that there really isnt that much of a difference in the colors. But since they are moisturizing and its glossy Im not complaining.

I have Razzle and another in Dreamy and have been pleased with both. They don't seem to have an added fragrance/taste but what is there is kind of blah; I do prefer that to super fragranced glosses though. They are great at moisturizing and Razzle has a nice sparkle to it, Dreamy is pretty sheer and close to lip color. Since the colors are so sheer they can look a lot darker/deeper/more vibrant in the tube than actually on my lips but thats fine for a gloss worn over something else. They don't seem to wear off too quickly; about the same amount of time as any other gloss I've tried and

Pros: Reasonable price. No added fragrance. Sheer colors easy to wear. Really do improve lip moisture. Nice for layering over a drying long wear lip color or lip pencil. No stickiness.

Cons: Sheer color can be decieving. Non-fragranced smell isn't the same as no-smell/taste. Limited color selection.

on 7/17/2008 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sticky and gooey texture, very strange smell.

on 6/15/2008 10:13:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this gloss. I got this in "tickled" and "groove". I did not really love the tickled color on me but think it will work well with someone who is not as fair as i am. The groove i think looks so cute on me i love the color. the downside to this gloss however, you cannot reapply otherwise it gets extremely goopy and tacky looking/feeling. nomatter how well i moisturize itstill looks like a completely mess and you have to exfoliate your lips everytime you want to put more gloss on. i honestly do not believe gloss should be this much of a hassle so i will not repurchase.

on 5/15/2008 4:10:00 PM

The only one I have tried is Groove and I love it. It is not sticky and goes on really smooth. I also adore the pale pink color of this gloss. I have been buying this one for years. It also does not dry out your lips at all like other lipgosses can.

I have tried many different lip glosses from Mary Kay to Covergirl. Most of the ones I tried were too goopy and came off too quickly or were way too expensive. I have been using the moisture shine lip glosses for a while now and have been impressed with the color stay and the variety of colors. It also leaves a nice sheen as well. There is barely a smell and it is much cheaper than the others I have tried.

on 2/16/2007 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love it. Favorite drug store lip gloss.

on 1/14/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great for "everyday" wear.. quick and simple to apply.